1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anglers Artistry

Discussion in 'Training' started by T and Sons Taxidermy, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Folks, if your a hobbyist, beginner, or a well versed Taxidermist, and wanting to invest in your own knowledge, Rick Krane of Anglers Artistry is a great experience. I stayed with Rick and his family for a week, learned more than I could have ever imagined, and made a friend for life. Ricks wife Cathie will feed you some of the most beautiful and tasty dishes you've ever seen or tasted. Rick had full pneumonia in one lung until he could get into the Dr, and he still gave me all he had. We talked fish, painted fish and even took in some sight seeing along with getting a haircut by a local Barber. The experience was Awesome and I plan to attend another week long session in the future. Rick's way of teaching is not about paint schedules, he teaches you in a way that you leave there with the ability to paint any fish. Highly recommend.
    Tim Scott, Tandsonstaxidermy.com

2. warthog

warthog Member of VVA and VFW

I agree whole heartedly. Rick has this ability to get things through to you that compares to none. He is truly a gifted individual. I have never taken a course with Rick in his studio...for reasons I will not go into here...but have taken a very short course with Rick in Indiana. Plus I have all of his DVD's...which are worth ten times what he is asking for them. Just recently I have finished a Tripletail and used all of the things I learned from the DVD's in applying color to the fish. I used absolutely no reference other than what I remembered what mine looked like after I caught it...and a photo of it. It turned out really good. Some day I will get up there...some day.

Ken

3. I had the honor of meeting Rick at the Connecticut taxidermy show this past weekend!!! Heck of a nice guy!!

4. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

So very Kind! It is the passion and the drive of those who come to NH to work on the goals that an individual sets forth that allows me to teach the most dedicated and hard working fishheads out there! Thank you all for the kind words!

My Best

Rick Krane