1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

THE RICK KRANE 4TH OF JULY ANNUAL FREE 24 HOUR DVD SHOWING 2013!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by [email protected], Jun 13, 2013.

1. silverbuck

silverbuck New Member

Awesome Rick thanks !!!!
    8)

2. boarzhead

boarzhead God created man... Samuel Colt made them equal!

I love what you do for this industry. Even if i dont win airbrush i have already won. You changed my Christmas forever. I wrap gifts while watching your free vids. Thanks so much. Have a safe 4th and hope all is well.

3. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Starting Midnight tonight the 4th of July celebration The Anglers Artistry Annual fish painting DVD free showing! Look for the free 4th of July DVD Special and follow the simple on line direction we put in place for you all this year! Have a safe 4th of July from all of us here at Anglers Artistry!
    http://www.anglersartistry.com/store/index.php?main_page=index

4. Rick,
    You guys are to much. Always giving.

5. TWinter

TWinter Winter taxidermy

I will send my thank you out now.It is extremely nice of you Rick to do that. Very much appreciated.

6. warthog

warthog Member of VVA and VFW

I wish that there was some way I could repay you for all that you have done for all of us fish heads out here...but especially for me. You are truly an inspiration in the field of fish taxidermy but also with your positive way of thinking. Does loads for this old sot.

7. kazo

kazo New Member

I went over the step by step tutorial and I get to the link and it says click or copy.I have to copy the link and on youtube it takes me to somekind of gangam stile clips.What is wrong ?

8. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

I'm going to get fired again as I was told not to work at all today. KAZO I have juts downloaded it 3 times without issue. Please please follow the video clip Chris put into place for you. There has been many downloads thus far without any issues so give it another try. Each year we do this I guess there is an issue or two from so but I can tell you Rick is doing the best he can to get every one a opportunity to see the free DVD. Give it another shot.

9. cwebs

cwebs Member

I had a heck of a time gitting it to work. The link doesn"t work from Wordpad or Notepad here. Had to use another computer that had Works or another word program. Try this and see if that is your problem also. Carl

10. 357

357 New Member

I was blown away by the free DVD this is over the top, thank you sir for your generosity.

11. tom k

tom k New Member

Every time I watch one of Ricks DVDs I'm in AAAWWW. What he can do with colors is great. Thanks Rick
    Thanks Tom K

12. guitarik

guitarik New Member

Anyone else having trouble using the link provided? Had no trouble viewing the last one [Alaskan Rainbow] at xmas time.

13. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

Thank you Rick, That was a great video!
    Guitarrik, I just watched the video on how to download, followed directions, and everything worked like it was supposed to.

14. guitarik

guitarik New Member

Just finished watching and it was really great as usual. For some reason it worked when I used my laptop.

15. kazo

kazo New Member

I finally managed to get it to work (I was just one click different) and all I can say is great great video. Thank you Rick and god bless you.

16. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Amazing!!! Absolutely Amazing! Lots of good stuff in that video!!! Thanks so much!

17. bigbassmann

bigbassmann New Member

Thanks Rick for providing such an instructional video. What you do is truly amazing and watching this video has really opened my eyes to how you can use so many different mediums and techniques to accomplish the end result you are wanting. Many, many thanks for sharing such great information.

18. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Dang Rick! That Sockeye looks better than my Nationals fish!!! Especially the eyes, I didn't have them YET!!!! :)

One thing I did a bit differently... I pulled each tooth and reinstalled them into place.

Beautiful,
    Jeff

19. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Thanks Gang! I hope every one had a good day today. Living in NEw England the cradle of library it is a very special time for all of us and for the USA. Huzzah!!! We still live in a democracy of freedom! Lets keep it that way!

Thank you all for the kind words and I hope you had some fun watching this fat old guy paint! Jeff thank you my old friend and you know the bench mark I use only after the real fish it self was the inspiration of your Sockeye. When I visited this year It was wonderful to see that favorite Sockeye I still look so beautiful. I love the fact that this Sockeye was a clients fish and such a fun fish to do for a DVD!

God Bless to one and All and Happy Independence Day! Thank you Go to girl!!! The DVD will be downloadable and watchable ( I hope that is a word) until noon friday the 5th! Thanks for being so supportive of the work I do and enjoy I get sharing with all of you!

My Best

Rick Krane