1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

THE RICK KRANE 4TH OF JULY ANNUAL FREE 24 HOUR DVD SHOWING 2013!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by [email protected], Jun 13, 2013.

1. MichaelG

MichaelG TRAINEE

Rick, thank you very much for your continued generosity. The DVD was awesome. Best wishes to you and all at Anglers Artistry.

I was extremely fortunate to spend the last 6 months in LA and TX training for my new job. Looking so forward to being able to invest in a few more of your awesome DVD and some of your foam. Any chance you might create a DVD on your foam carving methods?

2. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Another great free DVD, and looking forward to seeing the Sockeye, (as I have been promised one to do come October. )
    Many thanks Rick,
    john

3. I had the same problem to. Got to the end and almost there and it would not let me get any futher. Better luck next time.

4. boarzhead

boarzhead God created man... Samuel Colt made them equal!

I couldn't find it. I missed it. Where was it. I was logged on and all.

5. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

It was sure there I'll send you a PM to ask what you were looking at or not?

6. NOAH@aarrkk

[email protected] Active Member

GA
    Let me just add an AMEN to all the expressions of gratitude for your generosity. I have a female dolphin hanging on the wall that was molded and cast by Charlie Fleming back in the 80's................guess it's about due for a re-paint job (I'm the one who finished it). Thanks for the insight on how to do a much better job at it this time.
    jerry

7. boarzhead

boarzhead God created man... Samuel Colt made them equal!

Thank you I am watching it now. I great thanks goes to Jillian for helping me out. And as always .... Rick you go above and beyond for the taxidermy industry. I cant wait to order your DVD collection. You guys are the best....

8. Steve NC

Steve NC New Member

Outstanding. Great learning experience.

Thanks