1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

To everybody who's attended a Yoxathon or one of my previous seminars, sad news

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by michael p., Jun 17, 2013.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I've had many people through my shop either by stopping by, Yoxathons or my seminars. As y'all know, I have always had a fun running battle with the girls at the business next door. Especially the manager, Sandra. Many of you have witnessed me spray her predictably with the water hose cause I'd call and tell her 'come look what we did today!' And being Sandra she'd walk over not thinking 'he's gonna do it again'.

Her kids were at camp so she stayed at her boyfriends last night. His 15 year old nephew had been in trouble and ran from police Friday night, but that was the 'other side of the family'. This morning her boyfriend left for work to be followed by Sandra later. The nephew knew she would be the last to leave. He hid out till she was leaving and approached to steal her car. She worked for everything she has, EVERYTHING! So she fought back. He stabbed her to death.

I am just now feeling sorrow for all I could feel all day was anger. They caught and arrested him and I am pissed cause I wish the little **** would have tried to fight a LEO like he did a defenseless woman.

All you that visited always made her laugh! Thank y'all, she was as much a part of enjoyment to the day as the job was.'l

Miss you Sandra Pheiffer, thanks for always putting up with our $hit?

[​IMG]

2. Bone_thief

Bone_thief New Member

Michael I don't know you nor did I know her but i can tell from my time on here that you are a good person and I am so sorry that you are going through this!!! I can't imagine how you feel and I will keep you and her family in my prayers!! I am SOOOO tired of stuff like this happening!! I hope this piece of trash who did this gets what he deserves!!!

3. so sorry for your loss

4. Wow.................. she was a nice lady too..... You'd always try to get me to hit on her lol.... damn....

5. DavidB

DavidB Member

Sorry to hear that Mike. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

DavidB

6. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

So sorry To Hear Mike!!!! Prayers Going out to her family and Friends!

7. txoutdoors

txoutdoors Active Member

Damn, I remember her from visiting your shop. Sad. Sorry to hear about this.

8. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I took a day off today to work at our house down at the coast. About 1:00 PM my phone rang asking if I had heard anything which of course I hadn't. I called a friend with the S.O. and he confirmed everything but asked me to keep it under lid cause the Rangers were there investigating. In the meantime I got on FB to see what's up and it's blowing up with all kinds of 'rumors' of course. I don't let 'kids' on my Facebook, but I did allow her son for the simple reason if he ever neded to get ahold of me..... what do I see from a kid that never posts, a message asking if anybody knew where his momma was, he had tried texting and calling.... in the meantime I'm already reading what has been relayed to me in a call. Find out later that the daughter was sent texts saying 'I'm so sorry about your mom'and she called the office freaking out asking what's going on? Mind you, the kids were 80 miles away at lake Austin.

It's just really ****ed up, I'm fine, I blocked it out by working here all day and we gotta get up in 5 hours to head back & start the week, it's when I have time to think. I'm emotional I guess about things I think I can do or fix, things I can't, I block out...... this is weird though cause when I stop and have 'time' it really upsets me. Yes I'm hurt she's gone, but I'm almost more pissed than sad. So ****ing senseless. Little ****ing punk surrenders to authorities but has the balls to kill a mother of 2. My emotions don't know whether to be sad for her right now or pissed that they did not at least if find a reason to shoot that little mother ****er when they caught him.

Just kill the worthless POS!

9. TIM DUNCAN

TIM DUNCAN surry county va

sorry to here that michael you know the sad part this is happening all over these punks do not value life and take others like its nothing so sad my heart aches bro :'(

10. DDavis

DDavis Active Member

sorry for the loss , prayers for family and friends

11. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Very sad. Condolences to her family and friends

12. Artie mags

Artie mags New Member

Mike Im so sorry for your loss!!!

13. Sorry to hear that Mike that is horrible.....

14. Jason R

Jason R Ph# 325-282-2527

Sorry for your loss Mike, I will keep you and the family in my prayers.

15. Michael, Sorry for your loss.

16. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

Sorry to hear that Mike. She was funny!

17. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

So sorry to ready this Mike. Having lost someone very, very close to me, the loss of any life, no mater how, is very hard to take, for those that really care about people in their lives. You did what I did, worked all day to help get it off your mind. I painted fish, and actually came up with a new painting tip by accident. They say that time heals all mounds, buy I have found the scars will always remain. Hang in there Mike.

18. Brother you know all to well that God can turn tragedies into victories! Praying for you and her family. Keep you head up and your eyes on Jesus. See ya soon.

19. jbconnected

jbconnected Member

Sorry to hear that. I only met her once, but she was really nice & liked to laugh. Selfish & worthless people have a way of leaving holes in everyone elses lives that cannot be refilled.

20. yelper

yelper Do or Do Not.... There is no try

GA
    My first thought was ...Damn. Sorry for your loss Mike.