1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

To everybody who's attended a Yoxathon or one of my previous seminars, sad news

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by michael p., Jun 17, 2013.

1. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Its such a shame that worthless people with no value for life can take life away from those who do value life.
    Mike Im sorry for her family and you, and I agree with your words I quoted above. Ill see you Thursday my brother.

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

After praying for her and all who loved her, I'll pray for real Texas justice.

3. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

When you get to work and she's not there, it will hit you hard. She was a big part of your day, and life. A friend. So sad to hear. My heart goes out to you and especially her children who will now face life without their mother. No justice can be served for this senseless act. So sickening.

4. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

I never had the opportunity to meet her but watched her be subjected to your antics via facebook videos on several occasions. Hugs Mikey, my heart goes out to you and her family.

5. Sorry to hear. Especially sad when someone so special is prematurely taken from us due to a coward punk who doesn't value life.

6. northernmontana

northernmontana Active Member

Sorry for the loss. Prayers sent to you and her family.

7. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Sorry to hear this. Prayers sent for all that were affected by the actions of this pile of pig S**T. May the jailhouse Bubba find him irresistible.

8. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

I, like others am very sorry to hear this...i have never met you but reading this has my emotions sad just thinking about it....as I started to read I was hoping for something different....its a sad sad world...i have lost people but never in this manner...i just dont get why or how someone could do such a horrible thing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family that have to suffer through this tragedy. so sorry....

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

9. Boxie

Boxie New Member

So sorry to hear such a sad story! Prayers sent.

10. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Dang Sorry to hear that. I so wish she would have had a pistol on her. Condolences to her family and friends. What a shame. I hope that kid gets exactly what he deserves.

11. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Hang in their bud, Call me if ya need to vent..

12. What a crying shame! Best wishes & prayers for all who knew her & a wish for swift merciless Texas justice to the perpetrator.

13. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

I dont know what to say Mike, my thoughts are with you.

14. Mike Powell

Mike Powell Well-Known Member

I remember meeting her and talking to her the times I have been down with you. I'll be praying for you guys, her family and all who feel her loss. If I can do anything just let me know!

15. wvboy4444

wvboy4444 Member

So sorry for your loss,prayers sent

16. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

Man That sucks! To quote one of my favorite songs. I'd like to spit so beechnut in that guys eye's and shoot him with my ole 45. Sorry to hear that another piece of s#it will get time in jail instead of the noose they deserve.

17. trapper jeff

trapper jeff New Member

What a sensless act on human life.. Sorry for you loss....

18. That has got to be wildest thing I've ever heard, crap like thats not suppose to happen in these small towns this close to home. She seemed like a good person to put up with the nonesense you'd give her. I only met and saw her the couple times i was there, but it makes me sick to think about it. I can't imagine what her children are going through.
    Hang in there.

19. Geez Mike, what a tragedy. So sorry.

20. Todd B

Todd B Active Member

I am so very sorry Michael. Her family and children as well as you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Todd B