1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

To everybody who's attended a Yoxathon or one of my previous seminars, sad news

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by michael p., Jun 17, 2013.

1. This brought tears to my eyes, will be keeping her family in prayer.

2. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Praying for you and everyone thats being affected by this! I hate hearing this type of stuff. This is really sad. Prayers are going up.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. critterstuffr

critterstuffr New Member

Special place in HELL for his kind . . . Prayers sent to her children , family and friends.

4. Michael what a terrible thing praying for you and her family.

Michael

5. eliscull

eliscull Nov. 2011

NJ
    Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Romans 12:19. Mike I'm sorry and feel the pain. A man with a heart like yours will help those kids. You may not know how or even know if you even did. But your love and caring will be noticed and go a long way. Prayers are out there for all.

6. dablaw

dablaw Member

I have seen time after time senseless acts of violence like this..There is no reasoning it out..You feel sad at first, then angry, then numb...There is no way to make it go away, but just cope with it day by day..We are all here for you if you need us...Karma will catch up with that guy on his own...So we can't change what happened, so sit down and really do some soul searching and ask what would this great young lady want you to do...Then do it..It will help you get all the hatred out of your soul towards him and concentrate on remembering her life...Grieving takes time, but what would she say if she was standing there right now...Take care my friend and let me know if you need some help with anything...David.

7. Matt

Matt Active Member

Very sad news indeed. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. I hope they string him up in public!

8. So Sad--------Prayers are sent----Our Deepest Sympathy to you and her Family----------Skip & Sharon

9. kgribb

kgribb God and family first! Everything else next

Michael we've never met but from reading your post you sound like one of my brothers. Sorry for your loss and sorry for her family's loss. Hope to get down that way from Ky and stop by. Got family in Texas that gripe cause we don't get down that way enough! I'm a John Griffith Disciple so I've got an ideal what's going on. God bless this girls family and if you get the chance to pull the rope on the p#o#s# and need another hand holler!!!

KENNY (KGRIBB)

10. So sorry Mike for your loss and prayers sent for her family.

11. archery20

archery20 New Member

This is my first forum post. I am very sorry for your loss. What a tragedy.