1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

600 Graduates of MTI

Discussion in 'Training' started by MTI, Jun 18, 2013.

1. MTI

MTI Member

Upon completion of the upcoming July/August class, we will have graduated 600 students, and completed our 11th year at Missouri Taxidermy Institute. I am very proud of what we have accomplished. I would like to thank all of our graduates. Many of you traveled great distances, and spent time away from home, not to mention your hard earned money. All of us here thank you for beginning your taxidermy careers with us. As always, if there is anything we can help you with, give us a call.

Chip Stamper
    Missouri Taxidermy Institute
    www.taxidermy-schools.com

2. Sarge01

Sarge01 New Member

I just want to say thanks to Chip and the gang. I went to MTI and it was money and time well spent. The information, hands on training and the mounts that I did while I was there went far beyond all expectations. The infomation they give you to bring home along with the josh tool is priceless. Thanks again to eveyone at MTI, hope to see the gang again. If you want to go to a school and know that afterwords you still have their support. Then I highly suggest MTI. Congrats on the 600 student. Proud to have been part of that number.

3. MTI

MTI Member

Thanks very much. We appreciate the kind words.
    Chip

4. Steve Rotramel

Steve Rotramel We got some radical rebels in this county!

Congratulations Chip!

5. Pruski

Pruski Member

I am one of 600 of the graduates........... cannot say enough great things about MTI Steve CT

6. I too am one of those 600...probably about number 590. Lol. I enjoyed every second that I was there. Chip always let us pick our speciman and our forms. We were never told "No, you cant do this or No, you cant have that one". We engaged in way more than what was promised. Everything we wanted to do, Chip found time to do it. He even drove us not once but twice 2 hours away just for me to get a hog head "Hydro" dipped...then bought our dinner too..what a man. I would highly recommend MTI to anybody wanting to get into taxidermy or to to get better at it. You will not only get a great education... you will make some wonderful friends. Thank you to Chip and Melvin. Shorty Harrell...All Things Wild Taxidermy.

7. MTI

MTI Member

Thanks Shorty,
    Chip

8. samart198

samart198 New Member

I will listen to your advice and put it to use.