1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Current NTA Update

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by NTAHQ, Jun 18, 2013.

1. NTAHQ

NTAHQ Dedicated to protecting the future of taxidermy

NTA Board Members, Officers, Staff, Volunteers, Members and Friends;

Litigation Committee Chairman Mr. Jim Ellis has just reported that earlier today, much if not all NTA property was removed from 108 Branch Rd., Slidell, LA and is successfully en route to the new NTA interim Headquarters in Bedford, OH and other needed locations i.e. Crowne Plaza, Baton Rouge, LA for the fast approaching convention.
    This Administration sincerely thanks Board Members Jim Ellis, Jeff Martin and Vice President Mitch Webb for their outstanding service to the NTA and the incredible stewardship they have displayed during this past week alone. Yet, every single Board Member who took the time to travel to and attend the May 17 board meeting equally shares every ounce of that appreciation in more ways than we can mention. Additionally, there is a wave of volunteers who have truly walked their talk through the pages of history that will be on NTA record forever.
    Please know that your Vice President and myself say "Thank you one and all!" for all you've done and are doing. But in a larger sense, the real work has not even begun yet, of that we can all be assured. Down at bottom, we know it can be done with a Board of Directors, Officers, Staff, Volunteers, Members and Friends such as you.
    Always remember that if any taxidermist or concerned patron should ask;
    "What can I do to help the NTA?"
    Just ask them to consider joining us.

Most sincerely,

John Janelli
    NTA President

Mitch Webb
    NTA Vice President

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

John, thank you and Mitch for being the "front men" in this issue. Only God knows how many good men and women tried to do what you and the BOD made happen and fell short. Thank you all.

3. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

4. This is why we need everyones' support!. We are getting things done.

I was in Oklahoma to meet and greet people last weekend.

I will be at the Texas Show to meet and great.

Answer the questions I can.

Yes folks there is a lot of hard work ahead. Oh by the way I do these trips on my dollar, not the NTAs!!

5. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Great news!! Has Tinker Johnson or Dave 'the paper server' Hale done anything to help this association move forward or are they in the bunker thinking the wars not over?

6. Mitcher

Mitcher New Member

I would like to thank everyone who has helped to achieve this new beginning . We are moving forward on all fronts and today was a huge step ! We have lots of work ahead of us but together we will get there !
    Mitch Webb N.T.A. Vice president

7. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Who cares? Keep moving forward. Don't look back.

8. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

looking back doesn't hurt, it shows you a place you never want to go to again....helps to keep moving forward...

9. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Great news and Great Job Fellas. Glad to see the NTA back in the members hands. JJ, thanks for posting and keeping us informed. Much appreciated.

10. Instructor

Instructor Member

Thank you JJ , Mitch, and all involved for all your hard work!

11. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Great news from a president who keeps his members informed. Thank yous go out to you all.

12. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone for the success from all your hard work. The new NTA lives !

13. dablaw

dablaw Member

My hope is that it not only lives, but flourishes...

14. It will flourish, but we need the people to step up and join. I heard it for years and years, "When you get rid of the (@&!#$ I will join!" We the NTA are rid of the problems and working hard to reorganize the NTA. I will say some board members have put forth a huge amount of time and effort to start the long road to rebuilding. I will tell you if we did not believe in the NTA we would not have put forth the effort in taking the first steps.

We do welcome each and everyone that wants to help there is plenty to do, if each one who is a member will ask others and get two other members to join it will show us that you to care.
    We face a daily onslaught of anti hunters, anti trappers and anti fisherman and even our own government.

We taxidermist must become a force to be recognized and through the NTA we can do just that.