1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NCTA / UTA Show August 1-3

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by v.fleming, Jun 20, 2013.

1. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

I would like to invite everyone to the NCTA / UTA show this Aug.1-3 in Clemmons, NC. You can go http://northcarolinataxidermistassoc.com for all the details. Please make plans to attend and please preregister if you are planning on coming.

NCTA President
    Vincent Fleming

2. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Just curious. Why is this being dubbed as a UTA convention?

3. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

The UTA is have there meeting in conjunction with the NCTA. This is not the UTA show they have every other year. They meet every year, the UTA Convention, then they meet with a state show the years between the convention.

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I see. Ok Thanks Vince

5. clewis

clewis New Member

The UTA has been holding their annual meetings in conjunction with a State Show for a number of years. It was felt that this could help the State with their shows financially and with seminar instructors, as well as publicize the UTA accross the US. We have been with Kansas, Nebraska, West Virginia, Arizona and this year North Carolina. Our Board travels to these states on their own nickle, holds a meeting along with the visited State and shares information about the UTA. We also try and host a hospitality event as well. As Mr. Flemming pointed out, these annual meetings are not the bi-annual UTA Exposition. Next year that event will be in North Patte, NE April 30-May 4, 2014

Come and join us at the NC show, they have an excellent well organized program at a great venue. We appreciate their willingness to allow us to join them.

6. dartondude

dartondude New Member

looking forward to it ;D

7. Amy

Amy Mammal artist

Can't wait! Haven't competed since 2009 so I am looking very forward to attending and getting back into it. Heck, this year the show is basically going to be in my backyard!

8. double barrel

double barrel New Member

I'm hoping to attend. Does it have a flat art competition?

9. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

Yes, we have an original art division that flat art can compete in.

10. Below is a link to the show schedule. We have some really good seminars going on this year. Come on & check it out the first weekend in August.

http://northcarolinataxidermistassoc.com/files/index.html