1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New paint job on my harley

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by duckmounter, Jun 21, 2013.

1. [​IMG] I took a enlarged photo of a woodie head and told my artist to put them in this bike it came out awesome.

2. shammy

shammy New Member

awesome ride. he did a good job.

3. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

Nice!!

4. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

Nice... I used to ride a Harley for over 10 years and had a custom paint job put on it. But what does this have to do with Taxidermy? There is a section for Non related taxidermy. Sorry

5. Old Fart

Old Fart Active Member

Rich MO, duckmounter is a bird guy, he probably only visits the Bird forum and wanted to share with his friends. I know a few "bird guys" and they hardly ever check out anything else. It's not like you can't tell what the thread is about, he spelled it out clearly in his title. You didn't have to look.

Duckmounter, I love it.

6. Thanks old fart it turned out so cool I had to share it with the bird guys. Just entered it in the bike show last weekend and won second place in the custom paint. Thanks for the comment. Bruce

7. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Bruce, who did the paint work. I'm guessing due to your location, Liquid Illusions.

8. Lizardfeathers

Lizardfeathers Thank you for teaching me through your works...

I thought he meant a Harlequin duck!

9. Tim, Some guy out here where I live his name is wolfman. He usually wins at all the shows when he goes. he has won quite a few best of shows with his paint jobs. When I took him the photo of the duck head he said he didnot think it would look good but I said thats what I want so go ahead and do it. When he started laying out the colors he called and said it was bad ass and everyone loved it. I do and its one of a kind.

10. habitat fool

habitat fool New Member

Hey duckmounter- Very cool!! Can you post a couple close up pics of the paint job? The background colors look like they have a cool effect in them, but it's hard to see. Llove the 3-d look. How many ducks did you have to mount to pay for that paint job?

11. That paint job was $2600.00 and has the bare medal grinding clear coated in the tribal design.

12. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

No offence... here is a pic of my old ride.

Attached Files:

13. antlerman

http://www.ridehard-magazine.com/SEP2012/#/30/

http://www.ridehard-magazine.com/SEP2012/#/32/

http://www.ridehard-magazine.com/SEP2012/#/34/

As you can see, we like green too. "BEST of SHOW" winner.

14. antlerman

I like it.

15. Rich Mo, Thats bad ass you should of kept it.