1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bird of the Week - 2015 Anchor List

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by wings II, Jun 24, 2013.

1. wings II

wings II New Member

:)

2. babak

babak Active Member

Re: BOTW - Ambassador Host List for 2nd Half of 2013

can't wait to see hosting weeks of this guys ,they are really talented art men!best choosing Matt! keep good job my friends,best wishes for y'all.

3. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

Of course, we will not forget Cheri, Babak my friend, and I can repeat it again here, for me it is a great honor to be a host of BOTW and I remember, when I started watching this forum and looked at all the past BOTW where you choose a winner of the week. I think everybody who is able to mount a bird and save it for us and our childs and is willing to share it here with us, is a winner, and who will better know than us, that you dont have a good day every time, so sometimes we do good or less good work. But that was never a reason for me to quit this hobby since 38 years now, because it is the same as it was at the day I started, I love the finished work and I am happy for every bird, that I prevented from rotten,
    Rainer.

4. babak

babak Active Member

oh, yeah,sorry it was linguistic mistake!!Nancy is one of the most talented people in taxidermy I've known since now,plus she is good at biology,genetics,anatomy,animal sciences,etc.

Rainer, bro,Cheri is one of the most respectful people in my life,she has taught me many priceless points,i never forget to remind her!!lots of PMs full of motivational and educative points.

5. alexm

alexm New Member

Re: Bird of the Week - 2014 HOST List - Kicks off Monday Jan 20th.

Why not post birds who needs a host. Pull it,up every 2,weeks show your work maybe even wing man will come back

6. Re: Bird of the Week - 2014 HOST List - Kicks off Monday Jan 20th.

Great job Matt, thanks for the invite. Later Ryan

7. alexm

alexm New Member

Thanks Matt I'll get my son to set up the computer again. Will try and post a few .
    Keep up the good work

8. Tom Mayer

Tom Mayer Member

Only four more day's! I can't wait. I love this thread.

9. Tom Mayer

Tom Mayer Member

Re: Bird of the Week - 2014 HOST List.

I am looking forward to this so much! I thought it would show picture's today.