1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Taxidermy-Mobile

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Ken Edwards, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Raccoons, alligators, frogs, snakes, bob-cats, skunks and an authentic pair of truck nuts, this old Ford pick up truck was spotted in Savannah, Georgia, and is said to be covered with more than 50 animals.

[​IMG]

More here: http://www.guns.com/2013/06/24/the-taxidermy-mobile/

2. That is different. Sweet old truck under it all.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

To tell you how times have changed, when I clicked on this post and saw a truck it wasn't what I expected. I thought 'taxidermy mobile' was going to be a new iPhone app.... I'm being serious ;-)

Thanks though, I'd give the guy a grand if he'd let me drive it down Times Square in NYC just one time to piss off the liberals!

4. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

I like the gator-bull on the bumpper.
    Ralph

5. Me too Michael

6. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

If they ever cross a state line in that vehicle, they'd be susceptible to about 50 CITES violations, LOL!!!

7. I think I like that guy!! :)

8. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

looks like a 51-52 ford. Probably an old flathead v8

9. Frog

Frog New Member

I've seen that truck at wal-mart in Jesup GA. Some of my bubbies talked to someone there & they said he was a local. Now how come everyone thinks folks from GA. are weird?????

10. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

If you look in the picture on the right side it looks like he was pulled over by the cops already .. lol
    ::: the RED lights :::

11. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Sigh...yep, this is my new home state, lol. I cant decide to which it is more insulting, to taxidermy or the sweet truck. I guess I should appreciate his sense of humor, but...

12. DROPPINEM

DROPPINEM New Member

I've heard Jesup from several people too Frog.

13. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

Maybe they can't afford a master blaster so they have to drive their mounts around for grooming. More efficient of course to do a few at a time.

14. redog76

redog76 New Member

LMAO GOOD STUFF!!! Thanks!

15. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

Doesn't that image of our great profession just leave you beaming with pride.

16. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

X2

17. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

Licensed in Wayne County GA. ;)

Here is the front, back, and side views of "The Pelt- Mobile" aka. Taxidermy-Mobile :eek: :eek: :eek:

It is fur real 8)

http://twentytwowords.com/2013/06/21/hunters-truck-is-macabrely-covered-in-pelts-and-taxidermied-critters-10-pics/

18. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

Well I guess all BAD taxidermy has to end up some place. It got him on the World Wide WEB

19. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

Yup, same here LOL