1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

still for sale ,,Studio and home for sale,,

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by michael j, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Adirondack wildlife studio is for sale , turn key business Full time work load, We have been at this location since 1988. our studio is 2000 sq,ft. Our log home is 2 story 1450sq. ft. on 1.3 acres in the southern Adirondacks of NY (sorry about that).Located on NYS hwy. 10 one of the Major tourist routes to the north country, The studio work is birds, mammals, game heads, life size and fish,, with 44 lakes in our county alone, Surrounded by state forest, your only a 1 minuet walk from hunting , fishing, snowmobiling, boating, hiking, and my favorite, TRAPPING,, one of the best places to harvest winter furs.

As of now I have made my living doing taxidermy, raised two children on the business, A younger person could increase the income by adding some retail sale to the show room, the closest bait shop is some 25 miles away, ( minnows) Wal-mart is also 20 miles away, For those of you who would like to escape the big city and live next to nature and make a good living, a safe place to raise the family this is the place, Why am I selling , ?? my wife has retired, our children are grown and I would like to scale back and enjoy time with my wife and grandchildren. (Semi retire),

Just a quick look at my work load, We do 80- 100 deer, a few elk, moose caribou, 20 or so bear, 2-3 African safaris, birds, fish and small LS game too. you will need to be well rounded as no one category will make you rich. Our gross sales for the past few years has been around the 100 k mark.

The selling price for the studio, home all work and inventory is 190,000. Any negotiation on price will not include inventory, equipment or existing work,

Additonal property also available at separate sale, $ 2500. (50x140)
    Any serious inquires can e mail me at [email protected] Also visit the web page at.
    www.adirondackwildlifestudio.com

I will answer questions, send photos, and be 100% truthfull .I built this place and would like to see someone continue my dream, of being your own boss as a TAXIDERMIST.

thank you

Michael

2. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

Re: Studio and home for sale,,

Michael,

Have you listed it with a realtor, or you trying a FSBO?

3. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

Re: Studio and home for sale,,

Michael,

I found it on Coldwell, it's too bad they have NO pictures/details about the house. That doesn't bode well with my better half... :( You should see if they can list details about the house and some pictures.... Thanks, Tom

http://www.coldwellbanker.com/property?propertyId=2617437&mode=detail&brandType=REN

4. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

I would love it but wife doesn't like cold, snow or no shopping malls within a half hour drive. Nice shop.

5. AJM WILDLIFE DESIGN

AJM WILDLIFE DESIGN New Member

That was my same issue as Paul LOL! he knows my wife isn't going to the snow belt. I would bought this already if that were the case. Best of luck with the sale. I wish I could do it

6. Here we go again,, NEW price, now $164,900 includes log house and 1700 sq, foot studio,,, do with it what you want, taxidermy, or just a fancy work shop for your boy toys,, This is the give away price, you won't see it any lower, Go to google earth and look at it with the birds eye view, 1038 state hwy. 10 Caroga lake NY 12032.. I need to retire soon,

thanks

7. new listing, CMK & Assoc,, MLS #201521832

8. Price change NOW $159,900

9. As of the first of the year 2017 this property is FOR SALE BY OWNER, details and photos can be sent to you via e mail, contact Michael at [email protected] thank you all,