1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pawn Shops in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Canada49er, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Just got here, this is fun.

2. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I am laughing because I have no idea what is going on in this thread!!!!!
    Seriously, are there posts missing or something? This person, whoever they may be, just keeps going on and on about stuff I don't see anyone asking! Really? English a second language maybe? No, wait, I've read threads of posters whose English is a second language and THOSE posts made sense.
    How did we get from pawn shops to bears rubbing on trees? LMAO
    I just dont get it..... but I am entertained!

3. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????WTH???????????????????????????????????????????

4. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

There are no posts missing Megan. Brain cells maybe, posts...no.

5. I'm not sure if there were any brain cells there to begin with.

6. Megan :)

yeah I agree with that. Tried reading it again for a laugh and I think I am detecting some mild paranoia....

7. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    I'm only guessing here, but, a safety lesson for all, don't spend too much time painting in a paint booth without respirator and exhaust fan on.

8. Megan :)

I'm all for safety lessons. :D Good advice 3bears! :D :D

9. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

hahaha.....why?

10. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Cole, you might end up rattling on about, God knows what. ;)

11. chrisfeldt

chrisfeldt New Member

I'm 99% certain that this poster is showing symptoms of some form of schizophrenia. :(

12. I can not believe I took the time to try and make some sort of sense from this post. Then, to make it worse, I had to comment on it..............I'm going back to my coloring book now.

13. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Remember stay in the lines ;)

14. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

buy a Jeep and Dont <<<< stay in the LINES . lol

15. Canada49er

Canada49er New Member

And everybody thinks this post is crazy??? Look at many hits it received...without Utube, imagine that? I went to a pawn shop yesterday in Idaho and there were more people selling than buying, lined up...we traded and bought a guitar. This is showing signs of the economy. People seem to be selling off..a bear market??? Make some cents of this one. And for those of you that do not know what a "BEAR MARKET" it is where we encourage selling when prices are falling. Dang, could have gotten $10 Grand for and old Grizzly Bear Rug years ago. I seen it at that pawn shop in Idaho. I am proud of my son that at least is working and can afford to purchase a new guitar at about 1/2 at what is worth 3 years ago. Work is the only answer. Actually, now I have a better idea for a Utube video. That pawn shop in Idaho was very friendly. Nice clean store, called Pawn1. Kind of a new business. We are going back next month to maybe do some more trading on musical equipment. Now I am thinking of taking the griz bear rug and asking the owner if I can do a UTube on trades, not Hertz Rent a Car, too much politics. If there is a member on here from Twin Falls Idaho or any parts of Idaho, like Kellogg, Sandpoint, etc...been there...lets set up a time to shoot a UTube. Lining up all of my quackers in a row...I am going to get in touch with the store first.....BEAR MARKET>>>>Totally.... Actually instead of YouTube, I will use vimeo....located outside of NewYork City where the stock market sort of is...YouTube may not allow it because based out of California...have to use discretion before I waste my time.

16. ELMER GANTRY

ELMER GANTRY **THE DISTANCE OF GOOSE**

Hard to lose that Sandusky accent ain't it JUDY D ;)............ ;D ;D ;D

17. Canada49er

Canada49er New Member

How funny! How did you know I was from Sandusky? It is an Indian name...guess I am part Indian. Actually I think it is a Norwalk, Ohio accent. As far as the Grizzly Bear, called a local pub, hunting taxidermy all over the place and offered them a good price locally. They just commented don't have the money right now...is that the US? Then some gal at a gas station told me do not let them lie to you, she just sold 5 live lynx cats for cash. There is some money floating around. And then I read in the Elko Daily Freepress in Nevada that some cougar stole a GPS radio from a man in Montello Nevada. Of course the Fish and Game took care of the cougar, yet the man still got ripped off about $400.00 on a GPS radio device.

18. Dan Taylor

Dan Taylor Member

Stay off the drugs please.

19. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Bonjour.............

Bonjour.....I am a French Model........no really I am....I read it on the internet....it must be true.

:)

Kerby...

20. Canada49er

Canada49er New Member

I agree, stay off of the drugs, ruining society. I passed Gov't exams to go to work. Drug free. Drugs are ruining the US. I have nothing to hide, even a a bear hide. If someone wants to steal from me, let them, I will find them. It is just that simple. But a cougar stealing a radio device? Now that is something to wonder about. Maybe the cougar did not want to get found? And these are true stories. If you lie, you eventually will get caught. Maybe that is why the cougar got caught, he was stealing....read it in the newspaper, unless the newspaper is a lie. How can we trust anything anymore? Maybe instinct?