1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

maceration water.....with ridex

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by desertnewbie, Jul 1, 2013.

1. desertnewbie

desertnewbie New Member

What is this brown bottle lysol you guys keep talking about?? Mine was just all purpose lemon sented freaking lysol...

2. lol, desert, its all the same, some just scented and marketed different. trying to tap into all markets sells.

And next time poor the water out in the middle of the night :-X :-X :-X. Get up early next morning meet neighbors outside and ask loudly WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL & where is it coming from. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:. Shift the suspicion to a another neighbor a few house down, the one you don't like anyways. ;D ;D. You should be in the clear then ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).LOL

3. gottahunt

gottahunt New Member

There should be about a three or four inch sewer cleanout for your house outside just remove the cap and pour it down the drain it goes the same place.

4. PsychoJr

PsychoJr New Member

I eat trans fats and drink bourbon occasionally. Damn!

5. desertnewbie

desertnewbie New Member

Lol you guys are terrible.

The water is long gone now. Now I'm just working on the degreasing part, which is proving difficult.

6. IDForkHorn

IDForkHorn Common sense just isn't that common anymore

Does your neighbrs dog crap in your yard?? If so get revenge and dump the water in his yard and keep doing it untill the dog quits crapping! HAHAHA

7. cyclone

cyclone Posts: 400001

I should know better than to post in the beginners category... You are on your own..

BFL can be your new consultant.

8. Damn wind blowing again.

9. cyclone

As does the flatulence..

10. desertnewbie

desertnewbie New Member

Really guys??? Really?!

Get over yourselves.

It was one question that has since been answered and dealt with.

Its over.

Act like adults.

Move on.

11. I guess that just makes us both two OLD blow wind bags. Just different ends. ;D
    Cyclone I'm just fn with ya, don't take things so serious.

12. cyclone

So I forgot the smiley face...

Tag..