1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

for the African guys

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by bigrubs07, Jul 2, 2013.

1. bigrubs07

bigrubs07 October 26,2007 148 gross P/Y points, 230lbs FD

Got a question, I know a wet tanned hide you should be able to thaw and freeze and thaw and freeze acouple of times with no real problems. I have a guy who wants me to do a Impala for him, His freinds taxidermist has the hides wet tanned and frozen together. Both guys hides are together not marked to identifie whos animals they are. Thats odd, That taxi says he can't thaw the hides out and locate his hide put back in the freezer without damaging the wet tanned skin. Does it matter if the hide is african or a whitail hide. If it is tanned proper I say it should be alright??? What do you say??

2. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

Sounds fishy to me

3. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

The Guy is full crap...He's lying thru his teeth....

4. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

x2

5. bigrubs07

bigrubs07 October 26,2007 148 gross P/Y points, 230lbs FD

I think so two, My costumer Friend is a retired Defencive coordinator for the NFL and thinks highly of him, but his taxi sound's you know! But the hides should be alright to separate correct??

6. striker12

striker12 Member

Yep

7. gab

gab Active Member

he probably doesn't know whose is whose so he's waiting til he mounts his clients first,insuring your client will get the worst cape.may not be his fault if the two guys had their stuff shipped together from Africa.

8. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

. X3

9. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

I'm not African but...he's full of poo-poo as previously mentioned.

10. TIMBUCK

TIMBUCK Active Member

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!!