1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BLANK'S BLANK'S AND MORE BLANK'S

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Unique Species, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Unique Species

Unique Species Member

WE HAVE INSTOCK salt and some fresh water fish blank's ready to ship these fish are almost ready to paint very little work required at $4.95 per inch gives you room to work uniquespecies.com go to click here to see more unique species to see some of the fish thanks

2. rp

rp Member

I there can u ship to South Africa. Can U maybe mail me a list of what u have available at [email protected]

3. Unique Species

Unique Species Member

yep got some fish heading there now,, should have a list soon it's going to take some time rather large list,,, thanks

4. rp

rp Member

Thanks Rick

What I'm looking for is largemouth bass 17lbs and up detail boths sides and arapaima if u have. Could u send me a list of those.

5. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Is the list the same as the PDF list on your web site ? if not can you email me a list also please. ([email protected])
    It would be very helpful if pics could be added ? I do appreciate that f you have hundreds of blanks it would be very time consuming to do a list, but it would help many of us to decide whether a blank was a suitable match to "our" fish.
    I have heard some very good feedback regarding your blanks however.
    John

6. Unique Species

Unique Species Member

no it's not the same list ,, we have around 600 or more that will be on my unique species site soon and will be trying to have as many pic as we can

7. JE

JE Well-Known Member

600 more ! please sign me up for an email . And great news regarding the pics.
    Thanks
    John

8. Matt

Matt Active Member

I to would be very interested in the list was well as the pics with it. You can e-mail it to [email protected] Thank you and take care

9. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Can I also get a list to please! I will pm you my email. Thanks!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

10. cutaway70

cutaway70 Member

I would also
    Like a list will pm

11. brelo

brelo Winchester

12. den007

den007 Active Member

Rick Hardy will get it done for you! Great service and a great guy..........the dorado I caught in Mexico is my first order since my house fire.

I cannot wait!

13. Ranger8292

Ranger8292 New Member

14. Unique Species

Unique Species Member

We have some of the blanks up and on the site it will take time and it will be on going always updating you can go to my site uniquespecies.com click on where it says fish blanks that will take you to fish blanks .com these are all most ready to paint ,,thanks,,

15. millardtaxi

millardtaxi JOHN 3:3

If your emailing list of products please include me [email protected] thanks

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

16. Lateral Line

Lateral Line The Sea Refuses No River...