1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

DP ?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by bmguidry, Jul 6, 2013.

1. lonewolf1330

lonewolf1330 Member

TN
    why dont you ask the original poster if i helped or not just because i dont post for you to see so can make fun of my spelling or something doesnt mean im not helping out people or learning something

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

No, that means that you're simply afraid to post an answer because it might be wrong and someone would correct you. The author on this post publicly asked a question. It was wone that many could learn from. If your answer was so good, those people are still wondering why you wouldn't share an answer with them.

BTW, if your spelling, diction, and grammar are bad enough for you to recognize, why don't you correct iit?

3. lonewolf1330

lonewolf1330 Member

TN
    ok george he wanted to try dp because he wanted more stretch than krowtan i told him with krowtan to neutralize good thin it well on the machine and put some good tanning oil on it and he should get better stretch with it is that wrong or ok with you. and i know i dont spell everthing correct i dont sit and type all day on the comp like others

4. M.T.

M.T. Active Member

Dang lonewolf, your second reply on page one was a six line sentence! Talk about run-on! Anyways, I love DP, I mix it with borax and mount. It's all in the drying, same as fish, it's all in the drying!

5. lonewolf1330

lonewolf1330 Member

TN
    MT i know not an english major lol. I know alot of good taxidermist makin a good livin with dp

6. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

Lonewolf, for someone who said they would not get in a pissing match, you sure have done a good job of doing it.

7. double barrel

double barrel New Member

BTW, if your spelling, diction, and grammar are bad enough for you to recognize, why don't you correct iit? Now George how many i's are in the word "it" ? lol

This has been a pretty good squabble, er! , I mean thread. lol!