1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ohio Taxidermy Supply anounces the New Distribution point in Mt Vernon Ill

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rudy Eppley, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Hey Everybody, I know many of you have known this is coming but, were finally pleased to announce that the second distribution point is now up and running.

We are calling it OTS-Midwest

We have been processing orders all week out of our new building, its actually been such a busy start that I am just now getting time to post this announcement.

We now can ship to all of our customers in the Spee-Dee territory with Spee-Dee Shipping. One week of shipping and I can see now how ridiculous the difference is. One day of shipping out there was 100 bucks, it was laughable because at home that would have been close to 750, lol

So thanks again for all of your support and making this happen, were going to keep pushing on with new innovative things here in the future, now that this huge undertaking is done with our plans are to keep advancing the whitetail line, and new products to come this fall. Also were still working to make our Customer Service better, we are buying and installing more computers and programs to make how we handle orders to be faster and more efficient which should make mistakes less possible.

Also anyone not in the Spee-Dee shipping territory we will also be able to send out your products by Fedex, so even people in Texas, or anywhere west of the Mississippi basically we will be sending orders out from the distribution point.

Customers can also order their products and drive to pick them up the same day if they want. All they will need to do is place their order over the phone and request to pick it up. Well make sure that your order will be ready for when you schedual your pick up time will be.

The address is-
    OTS-Midwest
    17182 E Ill Hwy 15
    Mt Vernon, Ill. 62864

Thanks again for everything, we wanted to show our appreciation to our customers so we bought a couple things for our first two orders. We wanted to do this unnanounced that way their wouldn't be any people trying to preorder and get the tools, so the first orders came Monday morning and this is what they won.

The first order which went to Scott Gunn of Wisconsin. Scott received a DeWalt 18 Volt 4 piece combo tool set for being our First order. The Combo set included- 1 Cordless Screwdriver, 1 Sawsall, 1 Impact Driver, and 1 Flashlight.
    I know you will use the flashlight the most Scott, lol Seriously though why do they put those things in? lol
    The Second order went to Taxi.net's own Codi, Codi Wissman of Missouri receives a Dewalt 100 piece screwdriver attachment set.

Thanks again you two for being our first orders of many, well I know it will be many since it already has been really busy.
    [​IMG]

Heres some pictures of the building-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still some things that need finished, unfortunately the shelves aren't here yet, so were just mounding the forms up on the floor, but were filling orders anyway, so if you are in the Spee-Dee territory and havent tried us out yet give us a call, or if your already buying from us, now you can receive your orders one day faster from this building.

Thanks again,
    Rudy
    OTS

2. Great to hear Rudy!!!

Bruce

3. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Best of wishes to your new addition and you fine folks.
    Clair

4. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Best of luck!! I predict it will be busier than the Ohio shop in the future!! To the people that haven't used these forms, but are going to try them now---you will be AMAZED with the quality/accuracy of them!! They are simply- the best.

5. tem

tem Well-Known Member

here you grow again. congrat.

6. gunner62

gunner62 Gunners Buckhorn Taxidermy

W.I.
    Thanks for the Tool set RUDY !!!!! I freaked out when I opened the box it set me back for a minute. You just don't see this kind of thing much these days!
    Best of luck in your future and God Bless!

7. millardtaxi

millardtaxi JOHN 3:3

I to will step up and say anyone out west that hasn't had the pleasure of dealing with the forms or the people that run this company you are in for a pleasant surprise, they are nothing but class and the whitetail forms are like Ron said...... Simply The Best!!!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

8. mimes

mimes Member

Hmmmmm it will only take me 3.5 hours to drive there......something to think about.......I drive farther than that to the deer lease.

9. zubba

zubba Active Member

Very cool Rudy. I look forward to trying some OTS forms now. Admittedly, Speedee was the sole reason I haven't tried them yet.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

10. kurt

kurt Member

Great news for sure,are there any plans to add a 7 3/4 and a 8" e/n in a 24" thru 26" (b) in the ots line of forms?

11. Hey I am waiting for the 7 X 18s, most of these tiny Ozark Mountain starved to death deer. But they still rut hard.
    About a 6 hour drive for me.

12. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

They already have a 24". It looks MUCH bigger than most 26" forms.....including the 6900. The 24" is a beast!!

13. Matt

Matt Active Member

Wow Rudy, congrats to you guys! Keep doing what you are doing!

14. rodlrock

rodlrock Mold Maker HQ Taxidermy Supply.

Congrats Rudy and good luck!

15. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Congrats Rudy, VERY proud of you & your family!

Please tell me that you'll be at the NTA show next week so I can take some forms home.

16. Sorry Michael, we wanted to go but its just not possible right now.

Its a shame since this is probably the first NTA show I should go to that I'm not, where as we went to all the ones we shouldnt have gone to.

I know we made the decision back when it was the Old NTA not to go, and then I set things in motion that have brought about this building and other plans for fall that make it so we cant go.

Sorry we wont be there, we would love to, but next time we will be there for sure.

Thanks again for all the compliments everyone, well keep trying to make more improvements like this so it makes your guys jobs easier and more profitable.

Thanks
    Rudy

17. BMSPORTS

BMSPORTS New Member

Congrats Rudy!

18. J Kelly

J Kelly Member

Way to go!! I just mounted my first buck on one of your forms and it is a superior product!!! We will be using your mannikins more in the future but PLEASE get some more forms sculpted!! How about a few forms with a 7 3/4 face.