1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA Convention

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Kim Owens, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Kim Owens

Kim Owens Are we there yet?

Sitting here feeling sorry for myself because we will be unable to attend the NTA show this year. It has been many years since we actually 'wanted' to go back to see our friends at a national show. We will be there in spirit and will look forward to attending next year. Who would have guessed that the stars and the moon would align in a perfect way to make the changes that happened in the last couple of months! When planning our vacations for 2013, the last place I thought we would want to be was Baton Rouge, LA. We want to give a big 'Shout Out" to the people who were instrumental in taking the torch and going all the way with it. Without the resources that Harry and Fred put into this, I assure you it would not have happened. All of you know who you are- there are far too many to list. So thrilled to have "our NTA" back! Yes, we will pay our dues and once again become proud members of the National Taxidermy Association! Y'all have fun next week!

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I'm leaving Wednesday night will be there Thursday morning...... can't wait, EXCITED!

3. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

Leaving in the AM and can't wait to hit the road again. Kim, you are so right! There have been more people helping out to move the NTA forward than ever imaginable. Fred and I did a little back tracking the other day and ended up in Mike Oropallo's office when the first rays of hope dawned on us more than a year ago already. The rest is history but the best is yet to come. There's just no way we can actually thank everyone personally but we can start right here trying. So from Mitch Webb, Joe Kulis, the entire NTA Board of Directors and of course Carol & myself...thank you one and all for your patience, memberships, time and effort to make the NTA more than it has been in a long time!
    Michael, see y'all in Baton Rouge! Safe trip too!

4. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

We have reservations and plan to attend. Missed southern Regional, The World, and only attended one day of our state show. We hope to arrive Wed and leave Sat if all goes well. Can't wait to see lots of old friends and meet new ones!

5. We are leaving Monday morning early. Its been a heck of few months. Team work it takes team work. We have a chance to make this right for all taxidermist.
    We need everyones support!!!!!

6. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Can't wait!!!

7. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

I'm superexcited and can hardly wait to see you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!