1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bull Dolphin

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by FriscoNC, Jul 14, 2013.

1. FriscoNC

FriscoNC New Member

After being out of the Taxidermy Business for twenty years. I have a special job to do. My Granddaughter caught a 39lb Bull on the Forth and the first question was where are we going to hang it?
    Does anybody have a Blank with these measurements?

Prefer LT, OM, Head 53" head to fork, 63' TL, Girth at head 30", mid way 20, tail 6". I have all fins except Dorsal and anal

Attached Files:

2. dav3006

dav3006 Active Member

pm sent

3. FriscoNC

FriscoNC New Member

JP could you email me a picture and cost? AS you can see this is a special fish for a special girl.
    Thanks
    Capt Dick
    Frisco, NC

4. Sorry , not sure what happened, I have on paper that this fish is a 63" Bull and we just molded it. I went to get a pic and measure it to make sure and I come up with 51"fork & 61" overall. The other measurements are 30",20"&6 1/2". I have a few more in the freezer we are fixing to mold and one of them is close to this size as well so, maybe we got them mixed up.

I hope to do this one left.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

5. FriscoNC

FriscoNC New Member

I'm in no rush as my shop is back on the farm in Virginia. I'm hoping we don't get run off the island by a storm or have to leave for an emergency until fall. please keep me posted.
    Dick

6. olsontax

olsontax New Member

have a mounted one facing left its painted sell cheap got stuck with it

7. FriscoNC

FriscoNC New Member