1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The KROWTANN Bear

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by jim tucker, Jul 19, 2013.

1. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Even George agrees.

2. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

What's your point? ???

3. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

I don't use Krowtann. I have used it a couple of times, but opted for something else. Jim, you asked for positive feed back, so thats what I offered in my reply. George just can't resist a Krowtann thread, although, his information is right on.

4. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

My POINT was that you guys seemed to have reached some kind of epiphany moment where Krowtan would work on a bear. Oh yeah, someone call CNN.

5. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Troll much.

I was just posting the costs, techniques and info for someone who may want to do it.

Too many on here throw out their stupid opinions into places they weren't asked for.

So you don't like Krowtann. No one cares. We all know it. So we don't need to hear it again.

You give lots of good advice on this site. This is not one of those times.

6. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

There you go Jim, getting your panties in a wad. I don't recall anywhere where anyone's opinion was ever asked on any post. You throw it out, someone throws it back. That's life. I have said over and over, I have no opinion about Krowtann. I had a bad experience, yet got a mule deer hide prepared by another taxidermist that went on exceptionally well. Like many of the "quickie" products out there, it's a personal choice. My OPINION was more to do with the other guys falling into lockstep about it being the best thing since Twinkies. It's been around for 13 years and it certainly wouldn't have made it had it not worked for someone. From my perspective, the only one "trolling" was you and then you're upset when you thought you'd caught a fish.

7. theguyyouknowtaxidermy

theguyyouknowtaxidermy The Guy You Know Taxidermy<Daniel Elkins>

Boy I love some twinkies!!!!!!!

I will throw up some pictures of a Krowtann steer this weekend.

8. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

I gotta admit that's funny. ;D