1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Happy Birthday Mitch Webb.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by John C, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Ole Mitcher is turning 19 today with many years of experience in at age 19 (Not)

2. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

Happy Birthday new friend. Liked the red tennis shoes with your dark suit!

3. Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great day. You and John C have made Arkansas proud with your leadership in the NTA

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Happy Birthday Mitcher.

5. Instructor

Instructor Member

Happy B DAY Mitch!!!

6. bnoody

bnoody Member

Happy birthday Mitch, it was great seeing you again last weekend. I still want to hear more about your trip to NYC.

7. Tony Corleone

Tony Corleone New Member

Happy B-Day Mitch

8. D. Matthews

D. Matthews Taxidermist, Paramedic, Family man

Happy Birthday Mitch it was great getting to meet you at the NTA show and even more fun hanging out with you around the pool

9. Happy Birthday Mitch and thank you for all the hard work this past show. Tanya and I really felt apart of the NTA!

10. Huggs

Huggs Member

Happy Birthday Mitch From your bud Molly Hachett

11. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    A belated birthday wish just doesn't seem right so long after the actual occasion, but here it goes just the same. Mitch, you know what you mean to Carol, me and everyone else whose life you have touched in so many meaningful ways. I guess you could say that since Boone had Crockett, Pope had Young and McKinley had Roosevelt, we all know where Roosevelt ended up; the most famous vice president later to become America's iconic 26th president of the United States. That means slowly but surely, I'm becoming part of the NTA's past while steadfast as ever, you're becoming the Light House of its future. And what an easy job you made of it for me! My wish for you is that you can stay 49 forever, but Life has a way making us feel more like 80 before we're 50, LOL!
    Once when I was bragging about you to Doug Luger from SCI, he made it a point to say, "Always listen to that Backwoodsman Vice President of yours. Others have learned from books, Backwoodsmen learn from experience."
    Happy birthday even if it is a few days late. You were born right on time anyway, and that's what counts most.