1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

All Day Workshop Whitetail Open Mouth

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Doug Motgomery, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

The Association Of Indiana is proud to bring All day workshop with World Champion Vincent Fleming.
    The workshop will be on open mouth whitetails. He will be going over setting a deer head up for molding, discuss the molding process, casting the mouth parts with dental acrylic and other materials. He will then detail the mouth cup and install it into a manikin. He will cover anatomy of a deer when the mouth is open and discuss any questions you my have on this topic. Due to the time we have, this will be an observation workshop with some hands on involved. Plan on this lasting all day and if time permits we will discuss eye setting and other aspects of mounting a whitetail.

It will be on March 20th, 2014 8:00 am At the AIT show. In Columbus IN At Clarion Inn Conference Center
    Cost will be $250.00 Half will reserve your spot and half will be due at the show, send your deposits to Michele Knight, 671 Middle Mt Vernon Rd Evansville IN 47712. and for additional info call Doug Montgomery 765-669-4671

2. Doug Motgomery

We are getting some guys signing up for this workshop, don't miss out for $250.00 all this info less then what you would make on a deer head.

3. Doug Motgomery

Filling up fast, still have some spots open.

4. tas

tas New Member

It is going to be a great workshop , can"t wait. Tim

5. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

Will a video of the process be made for purchase?

6. millardtaxi

millardtaxi JOHN 3:3

I think that's a great idea Rich.... If they do a DVD of this I would for sure be in!!!

7. Doug Motgomery

Probably not on the video. I don't think it would be right for those have to pay $250.00 for that information and give it to others $30.00 or $40.00 dollars for a video. Thanks

8. tangledtines

tangledtines New Member

Doug what time do we need to be there I can't seem to find it anywhere,Ive been signed up since it came about.

9. Doug Motgomery

It will state about 8:00 8:30 AM on the 20th See you there

10. tangledtines

tangledtines New Member

Wouldn't mis it see ya Doug