1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What you want to hear from customers.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by timberlandtaxidermy, Jul 27, 2013.

1. timberlandtaxidermy

timberlandtaxidermy Taxidermy Instructor NTA Certified Judge

Ever had a customer pick up a piece and say, "Wow!, this far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much!"
    Just happened to me. Sometimes ya just gotta remember the little things that keeps us doing what we do ;)

2. All I want to hear right now is "Im right around the corner,be there in 10min with your money"

3. James Marsico

James Marsico Well-Known Member

"Heres a $100 dollar tip, thanks for a great job" That makes a guys day.

4. timberlandtaxidermy

timberlandtaxidermy Taxidermy Instructor NTA Certified Judge

I had a customer pick up a L/S grizzly, I told him the balance due. He said, "that's not right", and cut me a check for $300 over the balance due.
    If I could just have 10 customers like this, things would be a lot simmpler ;)

5. Canada49er

Canada49er New Member

What is a L/S Grizzly anyways, does that mean he has long sleeves? A mans word is a mans word and you upheld your word, that is why you probably got a tip, but again what is L/S???

6. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

Yes that is very nice!

7. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

Life Size

8. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Lets try this again, guys and gals. Remember, this is the industry section, not the current events, where we might be more lax. Thanks everyone for understanding!

9. jimhow

jimhow Member

;D sorry Bill

10. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

NP Jim! Sometimes we forget which category we are in, thats why the mods do the quick clean up.