1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ATTENTION ALL FISHHEADS! AUGUST 24 2013!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The first Annual Anglers Artistry cook out/ Picnic is August 24th! Our very first Anglers Artistry all inclusive workshop winner "Sarmite " will be all the way from Latvia! So join in if you can make it. Please send a RSVP to [email protected] and let us know your coming. Once you email Kathie she will reach out to you for the details! I'll be painting a Sockeye Salmon and their will be guess surprise seminar kind of stuff going on besides the food! See you then!

My Best

Rick Krane

2. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Nice Rick only wish I could be their lol going on a vaca to get some r&r and maybe a a fish or two.

3. den007

den007 Active Member

Wish I was there, Rick. Sarmite, look out ...........she might be a witch! She does magic with some funky fish. Whatever it is, it is crazy excellent taxidermy.

Hope there is a sushi bar for all attendees.

You could always do a "smelt feed" as they call them here in Wisconsin. (Unless Sarmite got hold of them and molded them all. )

Cruel joke......mold a few, bread them, and throw them in with the rest. Extra crunch!

4. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Sure sounds nice, Have a couple burgers for me

5. Rick Krane

I wish every one could make it ! I'm sure the neighbors would love it! LOL! Frank Denny and Scott you guy are always welcome to visit I want you to know that! I may not be here but you are all welcome! (Kidding of course) I do wish you guys could make it out as this would sure add to the festivities! Next year I'm sure more will make plans once this becomes a yearly event to celebrate summer and the winner of the yearly all inclusive contest! I hope all who do attend have a Blast!

My Best

Rick Krane

6. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Sure do wish that I could make it up there. Sounds like it's going to ba a fun time had by all.

7. Rick Krane

The names are pouring in and kathie will be getting back to folks this up coming week for particulars for the day. A list of hotel, motels, and bed and breakfast locations will be provided as well. Looks like a fun day in store! I think this first Annual event will be a cool annual event for years to come! I really think that our first winner of the All inclusive workshop give away will love it too! Sarmite is a participant on the Month in fish pictures nearly every month and knows a lot of the fishheads and now she will get to meet some of you and you will get to meet here too!

Send your RSVP to kathie @anglersartistry.com and she is putting the list together! Lots of fun!

My Best

Rick Krane

8. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

Sounds like a ton of fun! Wish I could make it, would be worth it if I could. Have fun guys!

9. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Megan I wish you could make it. I just heard that Mr. Kevin Libby of trophy Room service of reno NV may just make an appearance! It is all coming together now! :)

10. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

I want to come so so bad! I wish I had the money to get up there! Have a great time everyone! It's sounds like a bunch of fun!

Ken

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

11. Jillian@AnglersArtistry

[email protected] Working hard to make the world a fishy Place!

Very Exciting! Sarmite will be here by the end of the week as the winner of the all inclusive Anglers Artistry workshop give away and about 2 weeks away from the 1st Annual Anglers Artistry Summer Cook out event! If you are thinking of going if you could please contact me at [email protected] and let us know your coming to the event. We want to make the cut off this friday 8-16-2013 for RSVP's so we can plan accordingly. It will be a great time for all. Some hands on stuff , contests and praises and oh yeah.... FOOD! Rick and I hope to see you there! Kathie

12. bnoody

bnoody Member

Booked a hotel room for next Saturday evening, the family and I are looking forward to coming up and seeing everyone.

13. I wish I could make it. To see two of my favorite people (Rick and Kathie) and to meet a bunch of great fishheads would be just awesome! Unfortunately, I am booked with guest from now till Sept. or I would be there. Maybe next year.
    Have a great time to all that will be there and take lots of photos!
    Travis

14. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Not as far away as Travis but still to far away to make the picnic at this time. I guess I will just have to sit here and wish I were there.

15. What a day! Rick and Kathy thank you so much for opening your home to us. It was such a treat to meet so many talented people. The lobster bake was like something out of a Hollywood movie set. I hope everyone had safe travels home.

All the best to you guys and girls!
    -CT

16. That's for sure, Certainly no one left that party hungry!!! The level of talent that was sitting together under that tent was amazing. Great times, lots of laughs.

17. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Rick and Kathy
    Great day , people , food, location and most of all hospitality. Thank you.
    tgf

18. Made it back to Jersey this morning in one piece. Rick and Kathy, thank you so much for a great time. The food was amazing. It was great to see some old friends and make new ones. you guys did an awesome job as did the cooks. Stay well.