1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy tutorial/workshops Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Kayla, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Kayla

Kayla Member

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but I'm looking for someone willing to offer me a taxidermy workshop. I looked on taxinet already and Google searched but there really is no one in my area that offers workshops. Ive been more interested in cleaning skulls but id love to give taxidermy a try and be able to take home something I made myself. Id be willing to pay obviously but I'm just hoping to find someone closer to me to help me through the process and provide the means necessary to complete a mount if I provide money in return. I posted it here because id like to do a mammal. I live in Dallas PA, near Wilkes Barre. If anyone is here in the area or knows of someone around here please pm or reply. Thanks so much everyone.

2. Might give Franks wildlife studio in Wilkes Barre a call if he doesn't have any openings he might be able to point u in a direction!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. Kayla

Kayla Member

Thanks Joe I will give him a try.

4. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

YOU HAVE THE MONEY I HAVE THE TIME AND IT AINT CHEAP

5. OutbackJack

OutbackJack Member

PA
    Kayla,

If you are interested in possibly learning taxidermy join the Pennsylvania Taxidermist Association. September 7 and 8th we will be having a competition at Cabela's in Hamburg (about 1 hour away from Dallas). You'll meet a lot of great people and learn a lot! Hope this helps

John

6. X2 on what OutbackJack said.

7. brikster

brikster New Member

Pocono institute in white haven,PA. He does full and partial courses in all phases of taxidermy.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire