1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Trophy Tracking System

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by kentwistle, Aug 2, 2013.

1. kentwistle

kentwistle New Member

Below is a description on a new system that has been implemented at Trophyts.com. If anybody would like to get a free 60 day trial please contact me. One of the big questions that I have been receiving is, How does it compare to Taxishop? One way I compare the two systems is that taxishop can only be used on one computer, where as my system can be used on any system that has an internet connection. If your computer happens to crash or get stolen your information will never be lost, my system backs up the database weekly. It is a fairly new system so updates will be made regularly to improve efficiency so if you would like to try it and give me some feedback on things that can be added, or things that may not need to be included that would be appreciated.

Trophy Tracking System is the most useful record keeping software system for taxidermy. You will have received a one of a kind, multi use product designed to track each trophy that enters your taxidermy shop. With this software you will be keeping track of each customer and the mounts brought into your shop. The software will compile reports you will use daily to keep your business efficient and well organized. This software will provide you with a due date report, taxes report, harvest report, species report and much more. If you are interested in purchasing Trophy Tracking system please follow us on twitter @Trophyts or email us at [email protected]

Thank you,
    Kevin Entwistle

2. How much is your software?

3. Megan :)

Megan :) Well-Known Member

4. kentwistle

kentwistle New Member

The software system will be between $40-$60 per year. That is less than 1/4 of what you will make on a certain mount. I encourage anybody who would like to try this to email me at [email protected] or give me a call my number is 317-503-9196