1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy tutorial/workshops Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Training' started by Kayla, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Kayla

Kayla Member

Hi, I'm looking for someone willing to offer me a taxidermy workshop. I looked on taxinet (in the workshops section) already and Google look through ched but there really is no one in my area that offers workshops. Ive been more interested in cleaning skulls but id love to give taxidermy a try and be able to take home something I made myself. Id be willing to pay obviously but I'm just hoping to find someone closer to me to help me through the process and provide the means necessary to complete a mount if I provide money in return. Id like to do a mammal. I live in Dallas PA, near Wilkes Barre. If anyone is here in the area or knows of someone around here please pm or reply. Thanks so much everyone.
    I have already posted this in a different section but this is probably where I should have asked in the first place. I will continue to look through training posts to see if I can find someone but if anyone sees this and is interested let me know, thanks!