1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thank You UTA From The NCTA

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by v.fleming, Aug 5, 2013.

1. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

I would like to thank the UTA for attending the NCTA show this past weekend. We had one of our best shows ever and the UTA had part in that. They had a meet & great for us all on Thursday night that was first class. We were all able to eat some good food and fellowship with one another. It was fun watching Brenda Duvall embarrass D.price until his ears turned red. I want to thank her for judging and putting on a great seminar, also for helping me with a problem we had at the banquet. And thanks for bringing Jim Kimball along with you, he was a great bird judge and also put on a seminar. Thanks to Craig Lewis for a great seminar and for buying a fishing trip at the auction, only to give it back to be awarded to the best youth winner. Now that is a class act and a man with a big heart. Gail Tout worked the UTA booth like a champ and it was a pleasure meeting her. Dave Peters was there with the Wildlife Gallery. And Billy Robertson, SE Director made his presence as our auctioneer. Help make this years auction one of the best ever. I think it was Billy's third year in a row coming down from WV. If any state association gets the chance to have the UTA attend there show, jump on it, you want be sorry.

NCTA President,
    Vincent Fleming

2. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    X2

3. Vince and everyone else at NCTA I have always said from my first trip there ... Within being there 20 minutes I was made to feel as though I had been there for 20 years. What a great bunch of folks to visit with. NCTA is a fantastic convention to attend and you will meet some of the finest people and make some great friends while you are there.

I was glad to see NCTA have such a BIG turnout. Just goes to show if ya work hard the show will always succeed. Everyone in North Carolina should be proud of their association. Your board and officers do a solid job planning and operating your show. I plan to be there for many years to come.

Billy Robertson

4. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

I'll second that, Billy!! I was unable to attend this year, but that is exactly how I feel about my friends in North Carolina.
    They really are a great bunch!!.........it's all in the leadership!!

5. tim martin

tim martin New Member

We have been trying to get a representative from the UTA to come to our show for 3 or 4 years without any success. We have offered a space in our vendors for them and still come up empty! Who do you call that will say "yes"!

Tim Martin
    MTA President

6. Jim Kimball

Jim Kimball New Member

Brenda and I had a GREAT TIME !!! You and your board put on a show that you all should be proud of..

Don't forget about that AMAZING picnic that McKenzie put on for everyone... BIG THANKS TO MCKENZIE !!!

And one more thing Vincent..... its "ball" not "bell"...

Tim Martin.... give Brenda a call 715-785-7828

7. v.fleming

v.fleming New Member

Thanks Jim. Sorry for the "bell" I will fix that.

8. gtout

gtout Member

Thank you NCTA for your hospitality! It was a pleasure to attend your successful show. You all certainly made us feel welcome. We appreciated the opportunity to talk with you all about the UTA.

Tim Martin, I am sorry that we have missed your show. Your UTA Regional Rep is Tony Alfarro. Perhaps you can make arrangements for next year. Our Reps try to attend at least 2 shows in their regions each year. We pay our own way, so it isn't possible to attend them all. I hope you did receive the Artisan Award for your show. Give me a call 520-790-1054

Gail Tout, Secretary UTA