1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Client contract

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by catman, Aug 6, 2013.

1. catman

catman Active Member

I have a friend in Texas that has asked me for info on a client contract. Something that covers late fees and surrendering property. Could anyone give me ideas on what theirs includes?

2. R.J. Meyer II

R.J. Meyer II Member

This is what we use. It may not be perfect by it helps when a problem arises.

CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTANCE
    Items left longer than 30 days with no deposit may be disposed of in accordance with state and federal law. Items must be paid for in full within 10 days after notification of completion. Failure to do this will result in storage charges of $7.00 per week. Completed mounts not paid for in full within 60 days after notification of completion will become the property of The Trophy Room LLC and may be disposed of in accordance with state and federal laws. While there is minimal risk that a problem will arise during the tanning process, it is a possibility and therefore we wish to make you aware of the following: Tanning is done at the customer’s risk as we have no knowledge or control over the conditions the skins were exposed to prior to our acceptance of them. On birds and fish the same is true, we have no knowledge or control over the conditions the items were exposed to prior to our acceptance of them and all work is done at the customer’s risk.

I, the undersigned hereby certify and attest that I have the proper licenses and permits required to be in possession of the aforementioned item, that it was legally taken or acquired by me and if imported into Michigan was done so in accordance with all MDNR and USFWS regulations. I have read and accept the above conditions.

Signature x _______________________ Date _____/_____/_____

Estimated completion time is 8 to 10 months Int. x ______

Paperwork Prepared by _______R.J. II _______R.J. III _______SARAH _______JAKE

3. Olaus

Olaus Member

Looks good.