1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Stapler?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Taxidermyvik, Aug 12, 2013.

1. I am looking for advice on the best electric stapler out there for taxidermy work. Any recommendations? I currently use a stanley and an arrow. They do okay but either break a lot or simply sucks.

Thanks,
    Vikki

2. davehyer

davehyer New Member

i agree they suck but thats where I always end up. I bought electric and pneumatic and neither lasted as long as my arrow.
    I bought a good bostich stapler and it didn't last three months.

3. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

I have had and used the same Craftsman Air Stapler for about 15 years. Never had a single issue. I still have a T-50 Arrow around for a few things but I would NEVER be without my air.

4. Buckhorn TS

Buckhorn TS New Member

I have a DUO Fast stapler that I've used for 10 years and never had a problem with it I think I paid 250 for it back then.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ohub Campfire mobile app

5. Pro1

6. Duo-Fast pneumatic!!!! The only way to go, 20 years and still going!!! All I have had to do is have it serviced once for new O rings.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

The Duo-Fast is an industrial professional stapler that can't be beaten. And the beauty of electric is no hose dragging and no compressor needed. The quarter inch crow is superb for tight places. I've had mine almost 30 years. A few years back I bought a new one for "just in case" but ended selling it last year cause it was taking space.

8. JL

JL Taxidermist for 64 years

Bostitch Staple Gun & air compressor here. This way I can use different length staples for different jobs....never had a problem and bought cheap at Home Depot. Good luck, JL

9. Thank you guys. I am going to try the duo-fast. Everyone have a great day. ;D