1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Painted shop, African lion articulation. Tiger for sale, wi. only

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by Skullery, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Re: Painted shop, African lion articulation.

Here is a little better and different angle picture of the lion I had articulated earlier. Finally have the shop all painted and reorganized, with the Lion the center of attention. Also want to mention for those of you who maybe residents of Wisconsin. I have a fully cleaned, degreased and whitened 20 year old male Bengal Tiger, non articulated for sale for only $2500, which is a steal. Contact me if interested. 715.769.3172

2. http://www.ebay.com/itm/221265623342?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Here is a link also to another skeleton I have for sale on ebay. It is a sub adult lioness. I will sale this to you for $1800 shipped. This is a zoo animal and legal for me to sale in the lower 48 states. 715.769.3172

3. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Your lion looks awesome with the zebra hide.

4. I too like the lion on the zebra hide. Nice way to do it.

5. Thank you both. It was a last minute idea I came up with after I gave up finding the stone I was originally going to use on the base. Like the zebra skin much better than I would have the stone, so when I thought of it I was really quite excited. Just for your information this is not a real zebra hide, just an imprinted cowhide. I was going to look for a real zebra hide but I think just for the look the cowhide is better. The white is better and the hide lays flat and is a whole lot cheaper. It does the job.
    I still have the tiger skeleton for sale and have another giant one I am cleaning right now. Because of all the time involved and hunting season (I also call it skull season) I won't be articulating the tiger until next summer when I am done with skulls for the year. It gives me a lot of time to think about how I want to do the tiger and already have some ideas. It was the zebra hide and black base that lead me to paint my whole shop this summer. One thing sometimes leads to another and that not a bad thing. Thanks again Kids!!

6. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

2 tigers? Damn .. I need to move.