1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thank you Mckenzie customer service!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Finsandfur, Aug 13, 2013.

1. I had a very small order late last week that got split up for shipping. One came from NC the other from TX even though I asked to ship from the same warehouse. I made one quick call and without me even asking they refunded the extra cost of shipping. I want to say thanks for being easy to work with. Your team has always been very pleasant on the phone and helpful with questions i somethimes have. I am not a "big" customer just a small guy and they are willing to take care of me. Mistakes happen with everybody in every business, Mckenzie so far has made right with me everytime there was a mistake. Anyway I just wanted to give the a 2 thumbs up for customer service.

magicmick likes this.
  2. papagoose

papagoose papagoose and goslings

They are good at that stuff and it seems to me they don't mind if your not the "big guy"

3. RTF

RTF Active Member

Saw a Facebook post this morning on taxi net's page with someone who wasn't very please with Mckenzie. I don't get much from them and only have a few orders this year, but I will say the S&H for what I ordered and where it came from was spot on. No complaints here.

4. Dee1966

Dee1966 New Member

I've had poor customer service. Charged the wrong credit card,messed me up for days.
    The supply company said they wouldn't eat it, even though its their fault. BS
    So I had the credit card company refuse charges from them.
    Anyone who has had to give a mount free because of a mistake understands this.

5. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    I can't imagine having to do a mount for free because of a supplier problem. That perplexes me. Please explain?

Jackson1814 likes this.
  6. Dee1966

Dee1966 New Member

I might have mixed my words, but we've had to give stuff to customers for free, why can't the supplier.. They messed my credit and wont give an inch on giving me free shipping or a credit. thats all..

7. blkbearklr

blkbearklr Yep I am retired living off my sugar mama!!!

DH29 HEAD/OLDSQUAW/DRAKE
    CC9HZ 1CCSP-09-303 HAZEL
    SW-60 OLDSQUAW STANDING (MED-LG)
    DH33 HEAD/HARLEQUIN/DRAKE
    CC8DB 1CCSP-08-301 DARK BROWN
    SW-44 HARLEQUIN STANDING (LG)
    MBQ MASTERS BLEND/QT KIT
    FHB53 FINISHED BASE/WATER SCENE
    FHB88 FINISHED SEA DUCK SCENE
    Order Totals
    Sales Amount: 406.79
    Misc.\COD Charges: 0.00 Thank you again for ordering from us!
    Sales Tax: 43.33 We appreciate your business.
    Freight: 134.85
    Total: 584.97 McKenzie Taxidermy Supply
    Amount Paid: 584.97

Freight is simply horrible!!!!!!!!!!!! Have no understanding why they shipped it with three different tracking numbers. Will be calling them tomorrow!!!!!!

8. I live near the Beloit mckenzie,they will ship stuff from there southern facility's to Beloit then ship it to me from Beloit so I can use spee dee,always stay away from ups if I can.

9. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I am surprised that UPS or FedEx hasn't bought out SpeeDee so they can put them out of business. Sure wish they operated in my part of the country.

10. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

Why did you give away a mount? How many credit cards do you have on file with them that they charged the wrong card?
    Over 50 years doing Taxidermy and I've seen it all. From getting the wrong hides back from the tannery to getting the wrong merchandise. Sometimes the items are back-ordered but your invoice shows that so you have to adjust for that. Stuff happens. You always need to have a back-up plan. Never give anything for free!
    I love McKenzie. Their product selection is top-notch. Yes, my orders get split up because the different warehouses have different products sometimes but the girls tell me that because I CALL MY ORDERS IN. I have never had to pay seperate shipping charges from them.