1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

hunting survey

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by damonkus, Aug 16, 2013.

1. damonkus

damonkus Member

Survey: American's approval of hunting highest since 1995
    Grand Forks Herald
    Results from a new national poll show approval of hunting is at its highest level since 1995. According to the survey by research firm Responsive Management, 79 percent of Americans age 18 and older said they approve of hunting, up 5 percentage points from 74 percent in 2011. Responsive Management has been tracking trends in hunting approval since 1995.

In Just two years?…Could this be that Duck Dynasty is showing hunters as normal people?

2. double barrel

double barrel New Member

I don't have cable. I recently spent , err!, I mean wasted 10 bucks at wallmart and bought a duck d. video, to see what it wuz all about. Wat it does is show hunters as warped azz rednecks. I know cause I'm one ubbum. Is that a werd, ubbum? It iz now. Ain't no way they made millions off duk calls. They might have made millions off the show, or that's the way I see it. Glad I don't have cable.

3. I have seen it once and probably wont watch again. I personally do not care if the show is good or bad. If its improving how others perceive hunters and hunting I'm all for it.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. ANDY

ANDY Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Read the bio's on these guy's and you may get a different perception. This wasn't a overnight business (started 1972) and now it's worldwide. Sure it's put the brand out there now and it's everywhere you look. These guy's were rich before the show.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/ceos/willie-robertson-duck-commander-net-worth/?gclid=CJHumLuwgrkCFbFDMgodlQoA4A

5. petasucks

petasucks New Member

Ans they are really nice folks. They use to come to auto life in modesto california every year and phil would sign calls tune them then give them away on the spot.

they also did this thing where they would get a bunch of guys to interlock arms and both guys at the end of the line would hold one of two leads from a taser then zap them. Now thats redneck fun lol