1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

???Jason ???? Nuttyhost??? Anyone get ahold of him???

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Skullery, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Anyone know of the where abouts of Jason. Hope everything is o k. I have been emailing him and called all three of his numbers and left messages for the last week and a half and haven't heard jack. Anyone else having the same problem or have you been able to get ahold of him? Thanks.

2. For a guy that runs a business it sure seems that folks on here are always having a hard time reaching him.

3. Usually it takes me about a month to get a hold of him. I just keep calling at different times hoping he picks up. He won't return e-mails or phone calls.

4. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Sounds handy.

5. Curtis

Curtis Member

TN
    I came here looking to see if there was a post about him and it sure didn't take long to find it. I've been trying to contact him lately also with no luck. It's like this every time and Im pretty tried of it.

Im not to savvy about how websites work but would their be any way to cancel his service and keep my site and address? Does he actually own the name and site?

6. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    You guys should consider Cole for your website and advertising needs. He's a regular here on this site and I've only heard good things about him.
    Just a thought,
    Steve

7. customerfirst

customerfirst New Member

I emailed Jason this morning and have not heard anything from him..just called his cell and business phone..no answer except for voicemail..If anyone hears from him please post on here..i did mention that people on here are trying to get in touch with him..Thanks!

8. I did get ahold of him after I made this original post and got my site updated.

9. customerfirst

customerfirst New Member

Thank you! By telephone or email?

10. Both

11. customerfirst

customerfirst New Member

Thanks!!

12. customerfirst

customerfirst New Member

could you please give his cell phone number! Thanks so much!