1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Birdstuffer's old mounts ahhhh!

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by birdstuffer, Aug 21, 2013.

1. While at my mom's I decided to take a few photos of some of my first works of art.They are around 25 or 30 years old.Going to take the pheasants home with me and sell them cheap!

Attached Files:

2. and more....

Attached Files:

3. and...

Attached Files:

4. and one of my masterpiece paintings 8)

Attached Files:

5. nowigeon

nowigeon New Member

your "inferior" work is still 100 x better than the most skilled taxidermists here in GA. , your work is outstanding

6. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

looks like they held up pretty good over the years.....

7. They've been in my parent!s' basements all these years with no dust!

8. IU Doug

IU Doug Member

They look good for being so old 8) Looks like if you get in an argument at the bar you are gonna get shot with the pistol ;D

9. thanks for sharing, always good to take some time and look back ;)

10. Cheri - the birds look great !! but I am also checking out the Jerry Tarkanian signed basketball, would love to have that!! I've got a NCAA Basketball Signed by the coaches and players of the 2000 Final Four Wisconsin Badgers that is fun to look at.

11. Hahaha that's funny.That's my dad's basketball...and the pistol is a ceramic one. How do you like the paneling?It's even older than the birds are!

12. IU Doug

IU Doug Member

They say all trends go in cycles.....couple of more years and the paneling will be cutting edge! ;)

13. JBird

JBird Member

I love it !! What a great trip down memory lane - how I wish I had some of my first mounts still around (as if they'd even be in one piece) what a great share for us to see - thanks for posting - FUN !!! (btw not surprised at how good a painter you are) brilliant !!

14. Samson

Samson New Member

Hey Cheri!
    long time no see ;D
    I love your early mounts, they are better than most first mounts I have seen around. The painting is just beautiful!
    Greetings, Karin

15. gwamp

gwamp Member

Very nice.