1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bryan Russel - Tuna report

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Bruce Foster, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Bruce Foster

Bruce Foster Guest

Cap.....took these of your Tuna blank before it rained it's *** off........it's laid up now......will be ready to go this week.....I pulled 2 Tuna heads out of my freezer, and will make you a mouth insert if you want to wait till I mold the heads tomarrow.........I'll need a week or so, between what else is going on around hear before I can make the latex inserts if you want them.......I am going to remove and mold just the eye also.......there has to be a better pelagic eye than we have to work with now......well see how it comes out.........let me know......here ya go

2. Capt. Bryan

Capt. Bryan Guest

Bruce,
    lookin' good :eek:
    I'd love an insert........you can send it later.if you want.
    Lookdown lookin' good also. tarpon this week :)
    I will make eye casts off of any sails i might get.

3. Bruce Foster

Bruce Foster Guest

Bryan.......done deal.......needed to get those mouths molded anyway.....they take up alto of space in my freezer.......now I can get to the other heads that need molded........I also have a bag of frozen eyeballs.......am I nuts!!!!!!!.......what kind of reef fish have you got?........you'll like the latex inserts.......turn them inside out to detail and paint, invert and install with super glue.......finish the lip line with epoxy......it also broadens the fish size that they will work with since they will stretch some without distortion.......wish I was down there fishing, it's starting to get cold here.........brrrrrrr