1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Training with Shawn Dawson at Timberland Taxidermy

Discussion in 'Training' started by AJs Taxidermy, Aug 22, 2013.

1. I attended and advanced game head training with Shawn and his coworker Tom. I came into his school with better than ten years experience in the taxidermy industry. Some might question why would someone with that level of experience, even consider training. To begin with I'm serious about what I do and the quality of what goes out my door. My work has been good and praised many times over, however my constant desire for perfection continues to fuel the fire and the passion to achieve the highest level of quality of every piece that leaves my shop. Timberland filled that bill ten fold. Never believe the old saying "you can't teach and old dog new tricks". I learned something new each and everyday. Shawn and Tom share that same passion and each day continued long after closing time and no stone left unturned. These guys will give as much info has you could possibly handle and then some. I walked in a stranger and left like family.
    Steve Pucko
    AJ'S Taxidermy
    Phillipston MA

2. timberlandtaxidermy

timberlandtaxidermy Taxidermy Instructor NTA Certified Judge

It was great to have you, Steve!
    I appreciate your kind words.