1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

finished tree pics

Discussion in 'Habitat and Exhibit' started by mvernelson, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Pumacat

Pumacat New Member

Texas
    Mike! Fantastic Job! I, too am looking forward to you sharing your techniique in Breakthrough.

2. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Very beautiful detail in your tree.
    Looks very real and alive.
    Thanks for sharing.

Mike

3. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

very very nice! it looks real.

4. BUCKGRUNT

BUCKGRUNT Are you talkin to me?

Iowa
    THAT IS THE BEST LOOKING ARTI. TREE I HAVE EVER SEEN

5. TRAPPERGIRL

TRAPPERGIRL Proud Member-Taxidermy M.A.F.I.A. & Taxinet Clique

i can't wait for the step by step in Breakthrough - it looks Great !!

6. oldterryr

oldterryr Terry's in Heaven with no worries at all.

cant wait either

7. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

That is so real looking. Its just amazing! I really look forward to your tree article in Breakthrough.

8. dan1dan

dan1dan New Member

dont bother with the leopard mate i could look at that all day

9. JEJ

JEJ Active Member

PA
    Another question (sure will be answered in breakthrough) but what did you use for the roots? They are also really cool (along with the bark, leaves, color, etc.). I like how they wrap over each other. Looks so freakin' real. Awesome.

10. laci

laci New Member

me to

11. Saw a tree that looked very close to your's ! I believe it was growing somewhere in Tanzania !You guy's never cease to amaze me! Cant wait to read your articles

12. DALE G

DALE G New Member

very nice! i need to build one ( pine ) for a bear diorama. one bear lying in tree, another sitting looking up. any suggestions or how to's. where can i get info on this. this will be my first attempt. that is a very nice looking tree. dale

13. thedford

thedford New Member

Holy S*$%, My Breakthrough subscription just ran out a few months ago. I have got to renew and see this article. That is absolutely awesome how much epoxy would go into that? Has anyone ever tried that powdered bark that you use the hand held mold on. I bought some with the mold at the world show once but never tried it. Are the results anything like this tree? I know this is an older post but I just ran across it, and it merits a bump

14. TrophyRoom

TrophyRoom New Member

Yeah, I can't lie. If I saw that tree somewhere, I would water it..... That thing is awesome....!