1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

2013 -2014 Season Bird Hunting Thread

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by idbatman, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Shawn73

Shawn73 Active Member

[​IMG]
    My brothers first hunt and he got three, two drakes and a hen, It was very exciting im so glad we had a decent day. My brother is the one on the left.

2. M.T.

M.T. Active Member

Here's my youngest son with three of his buddies after a morning goose hunt. These kids are all eighteen years old and they LIVE to hunt and fish! My boy is second from left, the smallest one. So far they are at 88 geese for the season! They killed 55 ducks this weekend!

Attached Files:

3. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

I Went ptarmigan hunting with the whole family, We did pretty well with a mixed bag of both rock and willow's.

I saved this pair of rock ptarmigan to mount someday.

Attached Files:

4. JohnB

JohnB Member

Great pictures everyone.

Attached Files:

5. JohnB

JohnB Member

A hunt with my father-in-law.

Attached Files:

6. JohnB

JohnB Member

Few more

Attached Files:

7. wings II

wings II New Member

Re: 2013 -2014 Season Bird Hunting Photos

x2...holly chit that's awesome!

THANKS for posting everyone...I love looking at this thread...one of my favorites on the entire web.

If everything goes according to plan I may have some pics to post myself this season.:)

P.S. Todd (Brazosboyt) have I told you how much I hate you lately.....lucky bastage!

8. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

Well Matt, I think like you about Todd, he is a lucky bastard.
    But now I want to offer you some photos of our past hunting trip to Croatia with some friends and our pointing dogs for hunting pheasant, partridge and quail. It is the only chance for us to hunt with pointing dogs because in Germany we dont have access to a hunting area with such a varity and quantity of birds and it is a nice holiday with our friends and their dogs that we use to join one or two times a year for some days. The only thing that was not so good this time, that two of our three dogs got bitten bei a tick and have been very ill for some days but now are growing better, so on Sunday we will go out in the morning for a big duck hunt with some other friends that have a really good area with ponds and rivers and I will tell you later, what we got. But now I will offer you some photos of the last trip, it was a fantastic weather, 25 degrees above freezing point and we could have lunch in the field every day,

Rainer.

fist the whole group

PS : Matt, i swiched the grey plastic background against a grey felt background till I get an other one from you at christmas

Attached Files:

9. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

lunch in the field and Angie, me and partridge

Attached Files:

10. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

my wife Tina and Grace

Attached Files:

11. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

my wife, two friends and me

Attached Files:

12. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

Angie and quail

Attached Files:

13. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

me and my first quails and Grace, me and partridge

Attached Files:

14. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Wife, kids and I on a ptarmigan hunt last Saturday.. Just my son and I going again tomorrow.

Attached Files:

15. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

Tina, Pino me and quails and our Gordon setter Ullys ( right ) and her two lover boys, Schoko and Seppi

Attached Files:

16. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

Tina, Grace and me and Ullys pointing quails

Attached Files:

17. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

Tina and her first quail and Pino with his pointer Sirius

Attached Files:

18. Awesome pic's Rainer!!! I love the fact that your wife hangs out with the boys... :-*

19. rai_red

rai_red Active Member

yes, she did her hunting license last year only for the dogs to go some field trials and we have been 8 ladies and 5 guys in Croatia,
    Rainer

20. M.T.

M.T. Active Member

Myself and four of my sons Saturday morning. We shot 32 birds and added ten more this morning. My youngest son isn't with us.

Attached Files: