1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Jj sunny-okay to buy from?

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Kayla, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Kayla

Kayla Member

Hi has anyone ever had any problems with Jj sunny on here. I don't mean any disrespect but I have never done out of country purchases before.if I could get some feedback that would be great, thanks!

2. theskeletonsedge

theskeletonsedge Life in an airport

Dont do it !!!!

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

do you have a usfws export/import liscence? willing to pay costly inspection fees at the boarder? if you don`t and arn`t, matters not what jj sunny is.

4. Kayla

Kayla Member

Hey why do you say don't do it I am just curious

5. mjvaden

mjvaden New Member

Kayla, you. Need to go here.

http://www.taxidermy.net/ken/?p=449

Read it and FULLY understand it before you decide to import or you could end up in more then trouble then you could ever dream.

Mike

6. Kayla

Kayla Member

Thanks I will read up on that. The reason I thought I didn't need anything was because I called the game commission about a wolf skull and I was told anything not sold and bought within my state and anything not endangered were completely fine to purchase. He even gave me the okay for out of country and didn't say anything about getting any paperwork or permits. I'm in Pennsylvania.

7. JJ is a reputable seller but he is in Africa. That's where the problem is.

8. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

kayla, kayla , kayla........ if it isn`t in writing , it isn`t. and if it from a state official in regards to a federal issue, it never was. this is no game, it`s serious stuff.