1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hides/skulls *update*

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Zombiegirl, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl Member

Updating my list 'o' things I'm interested in :)

Skulls: Carnivores, Llama/alpaca (prefer males with fighting teeth), Domestic sheep/goats (would really like to have a Jacob's ram skull with 4 horns, or perhaps a Churro ram) (will consider raw)

Hides: Unique colored/marked coyotes (black, strawberry, unique markings, etc), wolves, fox, skunk, badger (prefer case skinned or whole carcass complete with feet, claws, etc, or already tanned is fine also).

I have my fur buyer's/taxidermy license also :)

2. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl Member

Re: Hides/skulls

Figures....I couldn't post this for the last 10 minutes and then it double posts....sorry!!!! :-\

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I haVE SKULLS AND BADGERS AND COYOTES LISTED ON THE FOR SALE FORUM.

4. jhits

jhits Active Member

I have clean craft grade bobcat, coyote, red fox, & badger skulls for sale. Also dry tanned Wyoming skunks for sale. Cased skinned with feet & claws. Email [email protected]
    Jim

5. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl Member

TTT ::)

6. PaleoLady

PaleoLady New Member

I will have two muskrat skulls available in a few weeks if you're willing to wait for my beetles to clean them. I also have a beaver skull available.

7. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

I can't help but appreciate the great and wonderful diversity of folks who visit this site. haha Only in America!!

This site is awesome. Just ask Bob! haha again.

Better get those traps boiled and waxed, Bob. You got some work to do!