1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for Tails!

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by nitsukiaoi, Sep 13, 2013.

1. nitsukiaoi

nitsukiaoi Judge me however you want

Welcome,

First off thank you for taking your time to look at this thread.
    Now here's what I'm looking for. I'm looking for fox, coyote, wolf, deer, etc in tails. I'm looking for unique tails, I have three silver fox tails, one curly tipped. I have a few other tails as well. I have a buyer looking for them, as well as to add to my own personal collection.

I require a few things from the seller. A need pictures of the tails, preferably newer ones, as to insure they are real. I have been scammed once.
    I also prefer to be emailed, then messaged on here, though I will take messages.
    My buyer also only prefers to spend $40-50.
    I have my own limit. I like buying in bulk.

Looking forward to dealing with you all.

2. jhits

jhits Active Member

I have tanned red fox, silver fox, & coyote tails for sale. Email [email protected]
    Jim

3. nitsukiaoi

Not looking for silver fox's anymore.

4. Mink

Mink New Member

If you want unique I've got a ranched pearl fox tail and a coyote tail with a big white tip, for $25 each (the golden tail in the middle is already sold)

[​IMG]

I've also got this massive ranched Indigo fox tail for $20 (ears are sold) the white tip looks like it was sewed on separately, but is still real fox fur.
    [​IMG]

Also have lots of raccoon tails for $5 each
    [​IMG]

5. nitsukiaoi

Thank you williangham. I'll be showing my client when i return.

6. nitsukiaoi

Still very much looking.