1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week September 13, 2013

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by BillFromPa, Sep 13, 2013.

1. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

Welcome to Game Head of the Week September 13, 2013. This is a critique free place to post pictures of your game head work, big and small. Have a great week everyone!

2. SAWYER

SAWYER New Member

I will start this week off with old high rack.

Attached Files:

• 178.JPG
      178.JPG
      File size:
      64.9 KB
      Views:

3. Steven Klee

Steven Klee Steven Klee Studios

Young man's first buck..... Revolution semi up.

Attached Files:

4. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

5. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

6. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

7. Steven Klee

Revolution sneak sweep..

Attached Files:

8. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

9. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

10. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

11. Steven Klee

Attached Files:

12. Huntman

Huntman Guest

Mr. Klee. wonderful work! your investment in time, as well as photos show your dedication! Why, do you find the need to post so many pictures? Many others just post 1 or 2 pictures of their work. You however go overboard. IMO. 9 pictures needed to show your skill's?. just wondering

13. KYWoodsman

KYWoodsman New Member

Outstanding work Mr. Klee. I really like the Revolution sneak sweep! Don't pay any attention to haters.

14. Huntman

Huntman Guest

Mr. KY. I asked a simple question. Nothing more or nothing less. I complimented on his work as well. Why are you trying to twist it into something else? Like you, I have an opinion, and was just asking a question. I am sure the talent of Mr. Klee is evident, however, your twisted reply is very funny.

15. nickq83

nickq83 Member

Steve posts all those pics so you can see different angles and close ups so you can see the detail of the beautiful work he does.

16. Harvestmoontaxi

Harvestmoontaxi Lake of the woods walleyes

I also enjoy the extra pics. Great work Steve!!

17. Game Head of the Week September 13, 2013

Not even close to comparing with Steven's but here's an ots wall ped that just went home.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Attached Files:

18. Boxie

Boxie New Member

Nice ones everybody.
    [​IMG]

19. Kydeerhunter03

Kydeerhunter03 New Member

I love Steven Klees deer, and enjoy looking at the pictures :) Outstanding work!!!

20. Steven Klee

Thanks so much for the compliments Huntman. I am truly flattered that you have chosen me out of dozens and dozens of taxidermists who post multiple photos of their work to focus your attention on. Your infatuation with me personally and what I post on this sight is something to behold.

Lets not bs each other here huntman, Kywoodsman and MANY others on this site have got your number. Your compliments are only your personal way to sugar coat the criticisms that are soon to follow.. Are you not the same dipstick who in another thread made the topic personal by calling me a narcissist, ego centrist and a braggert with a busting ego, following that up by calling 2 or 3 other taxidermists dumb as a box of rocks, stupid and a few other names. Did you not just try to critique a taxidermists fish in a strictly forbidden critque free thread, especially knowing you are not even a taxidermist yourself.. Have you not all but been run out of the fish catagory for your Idiot remarks, now you're here with your finger pointing to let us all know what's wrong with us according to Huntman, as if your own short commings aren't enough for you to worry about.

Keep your attention focused on me Huntman, and how you can best try to make me look bad in your next post. The more time you spend on me, the less time you have to taint others on here with your idiocy.. and by the way, I have posted multiples of my work since I started on this site, just the same as a very long list of others, you may as well get used to it.