1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week September 13, 2013

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by BillFromPa, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Don

Don New Member

Steve:

Your work is amazing. Thanks for the reply to my email a couple of weeks ago. Great to have professionals like yourself helping others on this site.

Cheers from Canada,

Don McArthur
    whitetailtaxidermy.ca

2. silverbuck

silverbuck New Member

Very well said Steve,and keep posting that beautiful work you do,I love it. 8)

3. X 100 on Mr. Klee's work and postings. Keep them coming.

Willow Grove, Is that the real background behind your deer mounts, or is it a digital? If it's real, I envy you for your fantastic view!

4. [​IMG]

5. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

I'm pretty sure I go overboard on pics too.....but I haven't had time lately so thanks Steven for picking up my slack lol.

6. Alan B

Alan B Member

Really? I see the Taxi police are still at it, so what Steve wants to post 4-5-6-7 pics who cares! If it bothers you then DON"T LOOK! jeez ...

7. wvboy4444

wvboy4444 Member

Beautiful work everyone,and as for Mr. Klee,i have spoke with and he is a very down to earth guy who is great at what he does,and his career is his livlihood ,so i say post away, as with everyone else i love looking at the pics,and not for reference,but for enjoyment,they all show the pride that everyone puts into their work...

8. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

I want to see more pics of Charlie's deer. Steven's and Boxie and Fozz and...Hell! Let's make it a rule that no less than 6 angles of every mount. I could look all day! That is why I watch this. Let's do less words and more pics. Is that not the intent of the thread in the first place?

9. Andrew L.

Andrew L. Member

Game Head of the Week September 13, 2013

x2! I love seeing multiple angles of some of this awesome work.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire