1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

freak whitetail euro (listing for friend) more items added and some pics

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by jason, Sep 15, 2013.

1. jason

jason Active Member

Best to EMAIL Todd Young with questions @ todd@copperheadridge.com
    ~He is/has been pretty sick and if you can't get a hold of him please contact me.~

nice euro for sale of a friend as he isn't computer friendly. ;D and in need of some HELP.
    This fellow taxidermist has been diagnosed with Syrum syndrome, a rare disease from a tick. His taxidermy is pretty much their sole income and he will be down another 6 months yet. Dr told him it now has to "run its' course" through his body as there is no cure. Bad news is not much $$ coming in with him not being able to do his taxidermy. There will be other items coming soon I will list for him.
    If there is interest from ANY of you to help out a fellow taxidermist by selling or auctioning any items or donations....PLEASE get a hold of me. I have been extremely busy lately and owe stuff to a few members which will be sent out this week :) but will do my best to help by listing these items for him, and again, if anyone wants to jump in please do so as other items will be added to this post. He is looking for for $$ to stay up on bills.

$90 SHIPPED for this euro/OBO. $ order preferred but will take check (wait to ship until it clears) and possibly CC over phone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

deer mount with REPRO antlers. $450/offer Local pick-up preferred (Northwest Georgia)
    [​IMG]

euro whitetail skull. $60/best offer
    [​IMG]

coyote pedestal....$350/BEST OFFER
    [​IMG]

freak groundhog skull...$35 sold
    [​IMG]

He also has a texas dall and corsican cape with horns, green frozen $150/EA
    9' 7" gator skin rolled and froze with skull...$200
    4-5' gator skull rolled and frozen....$100

coyote skulls.....$25/ea

All skulls are finished
    ALL prices PLUS shipping.

2. jason

jason Active Member

TTT. A lot still available with exception to the rodent skull.