1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

"Going out of business" sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by D.Reis, Sep 15, 2013.

1. D.Reis

D.Reis New Member

I put going out of business in quotes because I was never in business. I purchased all of the stuff I have for sale from another member here who was actually going out of business and wanted everything to go to the same person. I am selling everything the same way, everything to the same person. There are 4 mounting stands, 2 of which are very heavy duty and 1 is a bench top type. There are about 40 colors of paint, most either unused or barely used, fish forms, reference pictures, magazines, and a ton of other stuff, everything you could need. I paid $500 for everything and I'm asking $600 for everything as I've added a small airbrush compressor, reference photos, and quite a few other supplies in the past 2 years. Turkey call making has really taken off for me and i just don't have the time to be as involved with taxidermy as I thought I would. If you would like some pics please let me know and ill try to take some although most everything is packed away in boxes. I'm located in NE PA. Pick up only.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

2. AB_ENTERPRISES

AB_ENTERPRISES New Member

Please send me a picture of the supplies. I am also located in PA. 570-809-4782. Thank you

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. 1tigger

1tigger Active Member

Still available ? Interested as well ! Please send a picture of what you have to offer!

4. brdng154

brdng154 Member

Please send pics.

Particularly the paints.

Will the mounting stand hold a moose?

Bird flesher?

I live in Lancaster & would be willing to pickup soon.

Thanks,
    Dave Berk

5. dwrattlesnake

dwrattlesnake New Member

did you sell you stuff? if not send a post.