1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

coyotte head dress( mountian man style pattern needed)

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by John, Sep 17, 2013.

1. John

John Member

Iowa
    Im in need of a mountian man coyotte head dress pattern if you have 1 you would like to share with me please email me at [email protected] I have looked on the net but couldnt find any

thanks
    John

2. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

I got one from Dixie Gun Works. I gave it to a friend and now he has no idea where it is. :mad:

3. John

John Member

Iowa
    ah man thats no good lol
    thanks for posting a reply hope some one out there might have 1
    thanks again
    John

4. Tanglewood Taxidermy

I just checked their web sight, it's under Eagle View patterns and costs a little over $7.

5. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

I searched their website, but all I could find under Eagle View patterns was: http://www.dixiegunworks.com/advanced_search_result.php?s=1&keywords=eagle+view+pattern. I didn't see it on there. Could you post a link?

6. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Your like will work. I clicked on your link, clicked on quick search and it took me to the pattern page. I scrolled down to Frontier fur hat #MC3603 @ $7.50. The davy crocket hat is right below it. I've used these patterns on bobcat hats and they turned out great. The package comes with several hat sizes and measuring instructions.