1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy supplies,closed shop Things must go..

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by JLW, Sep 19, 2013.

1. JLW

JLW Member

After twelve years I closed the door. Here is a few things for sale. here we go... Liquid soft,liquid, antler stain, bird feet fluid, Safety acid(new bottle),ear and eye tools, deer forms includes two laying fawn forms, Ferebee duck heads and bodies,Van Dyke turkey heads and bodies, misc. eyes, misc. tools, airbrush paints, Breakthrogh magazines, taxidermy training videos( Danny Owens strutting turkey and bear mounting basics) plus a few more tapes, moose shed mounting system (Van Dykes), Waterfowl mounting and painting manuals, and at last the heavy duty mounting stand (free standing). Located in Muncy, near Williamsport. Like to sell altogether. $550.00. Need the room. Pm or call 570-506-9903. Thanks Jesse.. :)

2. JLW

JLW Member

Is my price too high? I thought it was reasonable....

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

deer forms.....how many?

4. JLW

JLW Member

I guess I forgot to mention something. This is pick-up only.. I want to sell all together. Might start breaking up in a week or so if it don't sell. Thanks JLW ;)

5. JLW

JLW Member

Muncy,PA. about 20 miles east of Williamsport. Around 100 miles north of Harrisburg.

6. JLW

JLW Member

Re: Taxidermy supplies,closed shop (sold please delete)

these items are sold pending funds. thanks everyone